Batman vs Superman pushed back to May 2016

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Enickma, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Blazt Furnace New Player

I am Legend. Cool.

Also, they had to postpone so Gal Gadot could eat a few more sandwiches.
  2. Alpha XXX New Player

I'm hoping they push it back so far they forget about it altogether and produce separate films in which the other does not appear or get mentioned.

The Avengers effect may be to produce many overlapping episodic films but ultimately I feel the pressure and likelihood of that ruining a project is far higher than the potential benefits if it actually worked.
  3. RitzyDitzy New Player

Says the guy with the stick armed WW as his signature.
  4. Blazt Furnace New Player

Oh that is just an illusion from the lighting. LOL
  5. RitzyDitzy New Player

Yeah ok lol
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Im all for scrapping the movie entirly and not even making it. this is our superman sequel not a dang justice league movie I want my superman movie to be about Superman
    • Like x 1
  7. Hero of Justice New Player

I mostly agree, although the Avengers did pull off having quite a few characters on screen at once. Of course most of them already had either starred in their own movies or been in someone else's (I think Hulk was the only exception), so it's definitely a concern. I would have rather seen a Wonder Woman and Affleck Batman standalone first as well.
    • Like x 1
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

this is just DC trying to market on the movie sucess that marvel has had with out putting in the work to build up there cast base with their own movies typical corperations trying to market on others sucess to the expence of its customers and fans
  9. Ramonater New Player

What a stupid comment
  10. Rumour Committed Player

Hmmm... interesting, before the announcement of the delay. There's this rumour going around that, Man of Steel sequel and Justice League is going to be filmed back to back.
  11. DrewCheech New Player

This is my biggest concern.
    When they did The Avengers, with the exception of Hawkeye and Black Widow, each hero had at least one stand alone movie.
    So there was no introductory period, eating up time and effort in the movie.
    There was no back story or anything else of the like necessary, they could just start the story and get right to it.
    I'm not disappointed so far by any decisions made, but I'll keep my hopes to a minimum.
  12. Ilunis Dedicated Player

What a stupid reply to an honest opinion.
  13. melvinpox Devoted Player

I heard a rumor that Ben Affleck was going to be playing Batman. Any truth to this?

You know...I can't even type this with a straight face anymore.
  14. Blazt Furnace New Player

If there is one thing your face isn't.. is straight. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H A
    • Like x 1
  15. melvinpox Devoted Player

Well played, Furnace. Well played.
    • Like x 1
  16. Harley'sPoisonousCat New Player

Im disappointed but rumors have that they did that was because they could make a Justice League Movie. With Batman Superman and Wonder Woman. It's just a rumor but that would be pretty amazing
  17. Burnt New Player

I'd rather them get it right so there's no bugs or glitches...wait a minute...
  18. Rumour Committed Player