glad to see starlabs, HOD, and safehouse bomb disposal maps

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by kingghostie, Jan 16, 2014.

1. kingghostie New Player

those arenas alone will get me a skill point...if however you gave us the ability to run hostage negotiator feat that would be awesome... but im just one of many pvp slackers crying over this.
  2. Kroye Loyal Player

Nice! Looking forward to running those tonight, and seeing some new faces.
  3. truth_teller New Player

hostage negotiator..ahhh,I missed out.

and now,that feat/map is never to be seen.
  4. Brice Allen Loyal Player

I was just happy to see Pit pulled from Legends rotation. Watchtower Legends 5v5 is where it is at. No silly seeds for bad players to hide behind.
  5. Kordana New Player

Just annoying bounce pads for bad players to kite with? :D
  6. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Or buffs...

But seeds are fun, I enjoyed it while it lasted.

As said above, we'll just get some good ol' bunny hopping.
  7. Brice Allen Loyal Player

*facepalm* Kill my fun why don't you. lol :p
  8. Brice Allen Loyal Player

They'll be fun when they are fixed. lol...The fact that you could wipe groups with them every 10-15 seconds was ridiculous. I told people in my group to not pop them unless the opposing team started using them first. Sigh, sadly everyone was using them so we had to use them. Seeds in their current state showed nothing but desperation on the other teams part if they started using them.
  9. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

There was not "starting" a lot of us that was the only goal. Personally I hated pit and it's buffs, the seeds made it entertaining :D I even called my target before matches haha.

Yes I realize it's not the normal combat, but it also wasn't unbalanced either seeing as both teams could do the same with plenty of seeds to go around.

With the change, it's just one more map I don't enjoy :(

Of course if people agree to no buff and what not before the match, i'm always down and then it's not bad.

And again, the seeds are honestly fun to me, they're not being used to avoid fighting, they are being used because every time I smash one I literally LOL.
  10. Kroye Loyal Player

Jump pads!
  11. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Just seeing who can smash a bomb first isn't very fun to me :p. lol. But at least you had a good time with it man. For me I despised the map because of the acorns or whatever the heck they are. At least the buffs are balanced with being random. Every time a seed/acorn/bombfrommothernatureherself dropped from that big ol' tree it was essentially a one shot waiting to happen. Since I like to actually fight I disliked using the acorns and the fact that they've been allowed to be bugged as long as they have been still baffles me. Ace Chem was where it was at for me personally last rotation. Love that map. Arenas or Legends.
  12. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Ace is one of the best maps ever :)