Super Heroes United: The Complete History of the Justice League

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ADG, Jan 14, 2014.

1. ADG New Player

• Like x 1
  2. Harley'sPoisonousCat New Player

Justice League is what started my LOVE of Comic Books :)
    • Like x 1
  3. ADG New Player

Same here. My first dose was Super Friends. Then this very odd movie called Fright Night came out, Corey Haim and Corey Feldman. After that I really wanted to dive into comics. My very first comic book was Fright Night, inspired by the first edition of that movie. Sometimes later I have boxes filled with comics and plenty of Graphic Novels.

I also have some unusual DC comic books. I have 1 or two called "Blue Devil" and even found one based on the mythos of the Norse Gods. I need to dig through my comics in a few days and start uploading some pics to share.

:D

[IMG]
  4. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

I think you meant Joel Schumacher's The Lost Boys that also starred the Corey "brothers" the would-be vampire hunters meet at a comic shop. Fright Night (1985) and The Lost Boys (1987) were both excellent vampire movies, both had sequels and comic books spun-off from the films.

I even liked the recent Fright Night remake.:D
    • Like x 1
  5. LL New Player

Really liked ur Carlynn carnage drawing...great job ....:)
  6. ADG New Player

Oops. Yes. I got befuddled. I was inspired by Lost Boys to grab the comics and it was Fright Night that was my first comic.
  7. Harley'sPoisonousCat New Player

Yeah I started reading the comics and then I got interested in Wonder Woman so I still can't 1-10 of the Wonder Woman Comics. The fist comic book I read was The Trinity. The original JL with Wonder Woman,Superman, and Batman
    • Like x 1