I am looking for a top-notch league -USPS3 Hero

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Gunny, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Gunny New Player

The title says it all.

Im not posting in that mess of a thread to be buried by the countless other posts.

The name is RunningTheShow. I am seeking a top-end league that will definitely make me compete. The LAST thing I will want to see is me join a league and be able to instantly point out significant performance deficiencies.

I would like to run with your league a few runs through content if you are interested in picking me up. I will accept group invites, and can often be found in pugs trying to get my name out there.

101CR 161SP powerset is mental, and ill likely give any DPS out there a run for their money. I do have experience in oddysey groups, both before and after the raid difficulty adjustments.

You can respond to this thread with further info, you can message me in the forums, or in-game.
    • Like x 3
  2. Conner New Player

Good luck RTS
  3. Gunny New Player

Thanks conner.

Worst case scenario, I wont find a league.... but perhaps at least find some people who will possibly see what I am about and find if anything, I will at least be a dependable option on the friends list.
    • Like x 1
  4. HealerHollidae New Player

Hard to imagine anybody passing up a top tier player like your self you should have some replies in here
  5. Gunny New Player

Well, ill be honest.

There have been many leagues out there that I have tried and they were not the kind of league I wanted to be in at that particular time for various reasons for each one I tried. More often than not, I would have accepted an invite by those leagues and a handful of immediate issues would make me reconsider. It is entirely possible there are leagues out there I would love being in, but for whatever reason, they didnt work out for me when I did try them. Some could have resolved the issues I had with them since I joined up.

No doubt I am a very picky person when it comes to who I wish to be representing under my screen name, but I assure that should I come across the right group, I will be quite an asset.
  6. HealerHollidae New Player

I understand that I am rolling solo till I find exactly what I am looking for as well
    • Like x 1
  7. Gunny New Player

Mmmm, good lordy, no luck yet.

Still looking.
  8. Original Scar New Player

9. Gunny New Player

Appears in-game was better luck.

Ended up finding a PUG group seeking a speed feat run for Dox. It was a genuine attempt and probably half of it was one league, with 2-3 more from other leagues, and then a troll and myself being leagueless.

After about an hour or so, we ended up completing a run in 16.07, pretty damn good for USPS with a bunch of guys not knowing each other. Ended up in the league representing the majority of the players involved.

Thanks for all the posts.
  10. MrLuckyCharmZ New Player

Hey RTS i was in the TITANS with you....Conner can vouch for this lol cause him and Im Charlie recruited me and few of my buddies. Well me and a few good friends just had a falling out with our old league leader and decided to make our own league. Right now we only got like 5 people in it but we would love to have you i know what your capable of doing so just message me in game and we can talk further cause you would have alot of rights in this league cause i know you and trust you so like i said hit me up in game and we can talk if you would like

Toon name: MrLuckyCh4rmZ
    you can also hit up Khangus if im not on
  11. FTBKRAZY New Player

12. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player