Assault-US-PS3 Hero PvE/PvP

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Sgt Bombero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Sgt Bombero Committed Player

Assault is Recruiting. We are a no nonsense league. We dont care how good you are. We do not tolerate ninja looters, immaturity, E thugz, favoritism or cliques. We pvp and pve. Were very competitive but keep it respectful. We are like family
    If interested Pm me, reply to this thread, or hit us up in game for a tryout. Contact Sgt Bombero, tessin, syphoner, bluenovaflow, Twisted wick, vegas, pr3ssure point just to name a few.
    • Like x 1
  2. Tessin New Player

3. sabarksdale New Player

Interested in a mature leauge, have t 2 gear working on t 3. Rock Sollid
  4. Tessin New Player

Send one of us a message ingame, sabarksdale
  5. Sgt Bombero Committed Player

6. Sgt Bombero Committed Player

7. Tessin New Player

8. Sgt Bombero Committed Player

20 members in less than a week. All good players that do the right thing. This game became fun once again.

Join Assault today.
    • Like x 1
  9. syphoner New Player

10. syphoner New Player

11. Tessin New Player

We aren't stopping and recruit only quality people/players. When you are tired of being treated as a second rate member of a league, you know where to find us.
  12. CaptainButtholio New Player

Im a level 30 sorcery dps with a cr of 49. Im still a newborn but definitely interested in your league. My characters name is CaptainButtholio.
  13. spizzy187 New Player

I am Looking for a great league to join.. I am interested from what I see.
  14. Sgt Bombero Committed Player

Just hit one of us up in game. Were very active.
  15. syphoner New Player

16. Sgt Bombero Committed Player

Are you,

Tired of puggin because so called elitists have cliques formed and and favor certain players?

Getting tired of dealing with so called elitists that do nothing but joke at your expense? Or anyone else's?

Tired of ninja looters amongst your own that never get kicked from the league?

Tired of a persons alt needing on dps gear, when your main is a dps and were two pieces away from finishing the style?

Sick of lil boys and girls spamming the league chat with foolishness that has nothing to do with dcuo?

Join Assault today. We guarantee these behaviors are not tolerated.
  17. syphoner New Player

18. ElectricJordan New Player

I'm a Sorcery healer cr 58 and have a villain toon electricity cr 68. I am very experienced and know how things work. I play at least once a day. I've been looking for a active league to help out with raids and alerts and modding. My ign for my hero is DuelCock hmu for a tryout or anything I am on right now.
  19. Sgt Bombero Committed Player

20. Sgt Bombero Committed Player