What are the odds?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ifichalone, Jan 14, 2014.

1. ifichalone New Player

Do you think there'll be another glitching replay bonanza , like every new tier? And how do you feel about it?
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

Idk, since the next dlc is operations, its pretty hard to glitch operations and considering the difficulty not being up there, there really isnt a need to glitch it. When we get an actual raid though, then possible there will be glitches.
    • Like x 1
  3. ifichalone New Player

Remember Dawn ... Vengeance
    • Like x 2
  4. MCAZR New Player

Replay bonanza for a glitch? Nope, not when you can do the 4 man Op daily and purchase the best gear in the game. I have a feeling that the devs are about to confirm how much more successful it is when people have to glitch content to get the best gear in the game because it only drops in weekly instances. When the next DLC drops, there will be the usual crowd that has to have the best gear right away so they will replay regardless but then there's everyone else.

At first glance, Trigon may seem more successful than OC but they go hand in hand and were both successful. It's not like most lower geared people were replaying Raven mainly for the feat. They were replaying it to gear up to run Nexus and Paradox. The Devs were able to nerf the instances to make them easier and extend their usefulness. For whatever reasons, they can't buff content although I don't understand why not, but maybe they just don't want to hear all the whiners. The gear in the next DLC will make Nexus and Paradox even easier but Paradox will still stump the casual player. Maybe when they can finally take a Warrior ball to the face they will feel like they've mastered the content but it's going to be forever before they can survive a Sentry dance.
  5. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

The same people that always find glitches and always use the glitches to get geared up will do so with this DLC as they do with all DLC's. This isn't anything new. People who say they don't use the glitch and 'earned' whatever it is they got in a crazy fast amount of time will be called liars. People who don't glitch will be called scrubs, whiners, crybabies, etc. and they'll be criticized by the people who do glitch for not having the top CR within a week of the DLC coming out.

It's been going on for way too long. It's disgusting. Hopefully the people that treat others this way regularly will realize being positive and playing the game the way it's intended provides for a lot more fun and enjoyment.
  6. Solmes202 Loyal Player

All I can say is that I won't run with cheaters and if I see it I will report what I see to the SOE team. I'm personally tired of glitches and cheaters doing damage to the game. I've already made this clear in league chat. If I catch a league member cheating I will kick him, no questions asked.
    • Like x 1