If a Marvel Character somehow ended up in this game...

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Twilight Man, Jan 8, 2014.

1. MercPony Devoted Player

Well I'm in a Marvel themed league (which I will not state name of unless you ask me as I am not looking to turn this into a league recruitment thread ;). Let alone a competition thread.) but I'll get into that another time. If you look through my post history I have a thread all about that.

I would personally want to see Thor in this game. My character in-game is in alt universe Deadpool but Thor is actually my most favorite. I am highly drawn to fantasy-themed things to begin with.
    • Like x 1
  2. Zhire'El New Player

I always imagined Spider-Man somehow being connected to the JSA or the Bat-Family, since mostly now he's very dark, but still attains his red and blue suit. Sort of like the Anti-Sinister Six costume:

[IMG]
  3. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

This probably not happens in closest 10 years. Meanwhile, mah bet we'll get sooner & before International content, Mirror Universe content, Mxyzptlk content. & it's considering no one of these stuff suit current trilogies. & then it will be not DC Universe Online, but Cross Universe Online, & do you even approximately know how much they pay to DC for licenses? & if also pay to Marvel. When those characters not everyone would like to see in DC game. No, it's not that...
  4. JLMDaVinci New Player

I personally would like Ironman and Lex Luthor team up to beat the crap out of Superman and then WonderWoman and Capt America would show up and beat everybody
    Dont ask how because it would be impossible
  5. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I would like to see dark phoenix take on raven or trigon.
    that'd be nice...
  6. Ilunis Dedicated Player

They already exist in this game, performed by the talents of players with zero originality.
  7. Enickma Dedicated Player

Captain America and Loki would top my list, but if we're leaving out current film characters, I would like to see Daredevil. Such a great character.

I would also like to add that if Tony Stark was in the game, I would create a villain just so I could fight him.
    • Like x 1
  8. Ilunis Dedicated Player

The footage was taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/****parade. Educate yourselves.
  9. Blazt Furnace New Player

Oh I see it was filmed in Berlin. Which is in Germany. Which relates to the goose step reference. Check your history.

And it was meant as a joke so lighten up!
  10. Ilunis Dedicated Player

I was cool before and cool now. You're looking for drama where there was none. Silly...just silly.
  11. melvinpox Devoted Player

The only character I would want to see would be Speedball.
  12. Harley'sPoisonousCat New Player

I'd like to see Phenix and Banshee
  13. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

Not sure what you are talking about, I see Marvel characters running around every time that I log into the game.
  14. Twilight Man New Player

[IMG]

Nice job picking someone not in a feature film moron.