DCUO Crash bug

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by The Hunter, Jan 10, 2014.

1. The Hunter New Player

2. compasionate grenade Committed Player

:D

Thats been my login routine for the last couple of days. First press play, from launch pad. Then press done for the 1st and 3rd pop up white screens. Then im at character select screen.

Question? Is ur checking files, at launch pad, taking longer than normal, lately?
  3. The Hunter New Player

nope it's normal
    but sometimes it's take long time
  4. chironicus New Player

gee ...this will bring in more people to play ....HOW ABOUT FIX IT...looks ot me like either that ip address isnt working or the service turned on OR its not under there control anymore.
  5. yungmunk New Player

Been having the same problem for weeks now.
  6. Utogi Active Player

same problem here, it looks like a fishing app to send SOE information. I don;t see any other reason for it since the game isn't crashing until that box pops up. My fire wall blocks it from sending information, so it is more of an annoyance then anything.
  7. Heli0s X New Player

anyone else geting and a sound then crashing and or freezing
  8. OhSoHoly New Player

Hey guys, I just started playing right before the big update and my game was running smooth. Ever since my game has started to freeze lag all the time its very frustrating when trying to do missions. It seems every time I attack enemy's I freeze for like 15 seconds and then im OK for only 5. Please let me know if this is just me. I don't think its my internet because I was perfectly fine before the update.
  9. Poetic Play Committed Player

SOE is known for lag after updates... who knows why? Used to it by now. As for that crash report... its weird, been happening to nearly everyone on PC anyways. There's been reports in it but no response I don't think.
  10. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player

It's just you. Sorry. Not really the same problem as the OP was having though so you should probably make a separate thread (I'd start by validating your files though).
  11. Apokalupso New Player

Same PROBLEM. CanĀ“t play at all.
    [IMG]
  12. Apokalupso New Player

OK, solved thanks to LadyLightning. Deleted the Logs and SaveData folders from Documents/My Games/DC Universe Online.
    That did it.
  13. The Hunter New Player

ya lag too much
  14. The Hunter New Player

not working
  15. The Hunter New Player

OK DCUO Admins
    I've had enough of this
  16. maximus92 New Player

Deleting the DCUO folder in the "My Games" folder under "Documents" fixed it for me.
  17. The Hunter New Player

nope it's same problem , and i delete log , no way