Can't connect 100%

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by chironicus, Jan 9, 2014.

1. chironicus New Player

nothing is working now...7pm EST
  2. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player

Perhaps be a little more specific?
  3. chironicus New Player

hit play get into game( or get to character selection and make choice and poof dies OR i get in and a minute later it dies...keeps happening now

unplayable totally.
  4. chironicus New Player

latest try
    hit play it goes through the bits of advertising sony and warnerbrothers and then those two popups appear and it just all disappears.
  5. chironicus New Player

also now AGAIN for 4th time my boosted weapon mod is greyed out when it should not be
  6. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player

You've tried validating the files from the launcher?
    Clearing the local config?
    Rebooted?

This error reporter is really bugging me but it shouldn't be preventing the game from running overall. *sigh*
    *cough* It'd be really nice if a Sony TSR fancied acknowledging the problem.... *cough*
  7. chironicus New Player

then i get in and while waiting to get 8 people in a raid the chat and all icons at bottom disappear

one bug after another....this is not good....
  8. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player

I've had my UI disappear a couple of times, usually opening a window (on duty, inventory, escape menu etc) and then closing it a couple of times seems to fix that.

I was going to poke at the error reporter thing a bit more but it must have heard me coming as it inexplicably stopped popping up... at least for tonight.
  9. chironicus New Player

well i tried everything you said and no errors on validation....i'm done for now trying.
  10. chironicus New Player

now that black box and the white one appears and then the game appears to die and as i type this it appears...mor eon if it works ive yet to play a single match in 3 hrs now
  11. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player