what are the marks required for dlc anyone know?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Symonator, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Symonator New Player

Does anyone know what the currency or marks are for the new dlc? (war of the light)
    Reality? MoT? or something new?
  2. MercPony Devoted Player

War of the Light will continue to use Marks of Reality.
    • Like x 1
  3. Myrdin69 New Player

4. Symonator New Player

Ok cheers and from the looks of the announcement the gear in vendors.
    Is going to be better than dox gear?
  5. MercPony Devoted Player

Yes. It will be 90 item level from both the vendor and drops. Only difference is the drops will have slightly better stats. Its like comparing T4 gear to Norsemen on that aspect. Just small marginal difference.
    • Like x 1
  6. SkullGang Devoted Player

Yeah its going to be CR90 gear.
  7. Symonator New Player

Alright i think it's a better system out of vendors because since the dox glitch there
    Are to many inflated cr's going around who have not really earned it.
    Plus i think buying ya gear means u have actually done something...the better stats from gear drops is a nice bonus too.

Thats all..cheers.
  8. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

Since DLC9 is still T5, it will continue to use MoR; DLC10 will bring us T6 and new marks.
  9. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Would it drop 91 cr item level armor from the new raid ?
  10. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Nope. It's 90.
  11. Little Sister New Player

They should change the name of Marks of Reality. It's a silly name, plus it doesn't make sense to get them in Trigon and Lantern content.
  12. Solmes202 Loyal Player

MOR will be retired when T6 drops anyway.
  13. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

I think mark of reality and i also don't think it is going to be 100cr requirement for the gear. Since the only option to get to 100 is to do the raids, and would be a big mistake imo.
  14. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Boo I don't know why we're going back to T4 style drops. I preferred the T5 style where much better gear dropped.
  15. Poo New Player

Not necessarily... The regular drops from the content will likely be 86-87. So a CR above 99 to purchase the gear is likely.