Relapse: USPS3/PS4 Hero League Recruitng - PVP Focused

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Double Click, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Double Click New Player

We are currently a small league looking to expand. We have members from all over the US with a few new members to the game, but our core group have been playing since launch. We are looking for mature (18+) people with premium or legendary memberships.

We are a laid back group of people so we aren't looking for players that are loud or annoying. We crack jokes on each other from time to time, but never in a hurtful way. In the end this is a game so our vibe is pretty mellow. We do run PVE and have a few members running T5 content on a regular basis and are willing to help out with feats or gearing up alts.

What we are looking for are players that are T4+ in PVE and have at least a majority of their T3 PVP gear. We want players that are willing to learn their support roles and are able to take constructive criticism in order to get better at this game. Please be willing to help leaguemates or play your off role if DPS aren't needed.

If interested you can respond up here or send an in-game message to Sky High, Alpo, or DarkPaladinX.
  2. Alpo New Player

3. Double Click New Player

4. Rjr24 New Player

Yes hello i would like to join my characters name on ps4 dcuo is Rjr24 and i wish to join so Can I ?
  5. Double Click New Player