Ranking Healing Powers

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Blue Bailey, Dec 22, 2013.

1. NorthernLad New Player

I do have a question for the Celesital healers. I have a level 25 Celesital that I haven't played in a few months. However, I was thinking about getting her up to level 30 and start working her up through the tiers.

Since the update, what healing loadout do you use?

Also, she is a villain, but my character story on her is using all the blessed powers. Can you get a good loadout using only the blessed powers (combos are fine, but really want to stay away from using the actual cursed powers)?
  2. Delta795 New Player

Rejuv, siphon, watcher, soul well , offering and IOR would all like to introduce themselves to you..

Find where the main pack is fighting. Drop COP
    For those that aren't smart enough to stay in that big ole circle you can burst with the others. And if you have 2 areas you can drop shard. Granted IOR isn't the best for PVP as you can get knocked out of it, if you get a quick 2 second window Pop rejuv to grant GS, clip with Boon insta-heal for you and shield for your buds, clip with IOR 3small burst plus OMG at the end. If you have good burners around you everything is dead and they have full health.
  3. CerberusThanatos New Player

So true... lmao. I used to do that all the time. Set them down and read a text and reply or something lol. With the exception of Prime.
    • Like x 1
  4. CerberusThanatos New Player

Not a big fan of IoR because just like GL, the small ticks before the main heal don't do much to stop death from a T5 boss. All in all, I see what you're saying. I should probably try some more sorcery. I have only ran a couple of times since the revamp because my main is celestial.
  5. CerberusThanatos New Player

The only cursed power you need is CS for your HoT. Otherwise, AcB, DL, Blessing, Renew, SC of your choice (or Guardian's Light). Again, consume soul is the only normal cursed power I use directly for the HoT it applies (my SC is Life Drain which is also a cursed power). I use this loadout to heal anything.
  6. NorthernLad New Player

Cool, thank you. What about adding the precision boosting power, or Benediction to the loadout, if I wanted to keep all 6 powers from the Blessed tree?

Also, one last question. I've noticed that weapon wise (hand blasters and bow for instance) villains seem to have blue-purple effects, but I've seen videos online of celestial hand blast users having a white-yellow effect. Is it only heroes that get this option?
  7. CerberusT Well-Known Player

On the color efftects, I'm not sure. I am a hero and mine are gold/white. I don't know if the BencMal combo works for converting damage into heals. I will need to go home and look at the tree to help in better detail. Having a job is inconvenient. lol...
  8. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I was only joking about the weapon combos. I'm just used to nature and after 2 plus years of it the othe powers...not to sound lazy but take to much work to do what I can in two moves. Celest is a great power don't get me wrong I'm just to used to nature.
  9. Couzintony New Player

I love how everyone thinks electric is on the bottom....
    I have heals that do 3k every time...

N there's not another healing power out there that will do an auto heal when a player reaches 35% health...
  10. 13igtyme Devoted Player

All healing powers can do weapon combos. Nature is just boring and easy because anyone can just slam their face into their controller or keyboard and hit three powers that will heal everyone.
    • Like x 1
  11. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I was just kidding about the weapon combos. and its not the power its the player. There is still plenty of bad nature healers out there even though you say its easy.

Me i don't think its easy i think it just works the best and most efficient. Just cause you don't have to mash buttons doesn't mean its easy, maybe its cause it works the best. The way I see it I have more time to build my super or put in some damage while your over there pressing buttons like your a light dps lol

Your always putting nature down like your some sort of celestial elitest. Come down off your high horse sir lol
  12. 13igtyme Devoted Player

I'm not always putting nature down. But people need to realize that you can button mash three powers and solo wave. I was nature for two and a half years. I know how easy it is. I also have no issue with it being easy. New tanks can go ice to learn the role, and new healers can go nature. I've been all the healer powers, nature on a scale of 1-10 for being easy is sitting at about 100. Electric, sorcery and celestial are also not mashing all their buttons like they're HL.
    • Like x 1
  13. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Its not that is easy its just efficient and works well. If you want to call a healing power easy sorc is by far the easiest. and you say new healers can go nature to learn the role lmao. none are the healing powers are a like so it wouldn't benefit anyone to go any power to learn the role.

IMO nature is just better than the other powers cause you heal everyone all the time from almost anywhere. call it easy but i call it just being better.

nature is way more power efficient to. in a 5 man wave our troll dies soon as we get to the tyrant from a blue ball when they where op. and i easily healed till we beat the tyrant with no troll. i don't see you doing that with celestial. nature is just better not necessarily easy. theres a dif between working better and easy. nature works better sorc is easy.
  14. 13igtyme Devoted Player

A nature healer only needs three powers. Don't even bother trying to kid yourself, everyone on the forums knows it's easy. Well except for those people that come from another healing power and suck at healing. They become nature and suddenly they can solo the hardest content. I've also seen fire and earth tanks that sucked, they became ice and could suddenly do the hardest content. Everyone here knows how easy ice and nature is.

P.s. the healing powers aren't that different you can have a similar load out for them all.
  15. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

So your saying with sorc you put a circle down with a watcher and hit rejuve every once in a while isn't easy lol common now.

And i could say the same for celest dps people who are terrible can use it and be good if they have good gear cause all you really need to do is use one power.
  16. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

and yea all healing powers are pretty dif lol

ops wrong quote lol
  17. 13igtyme Devoted Player

Yea you could say that about celestial dps, I always have. Other dps power require more thought. As for sorcery being easy, it was only easy in lower content, where you can melee even while undergeared. In T5 it's not as easy.

And yes I could go through all the healing power sets and have similar load out. One or two powers might be different but they will all be more or less the same. Nature just has a ridiculously easy Pi.
  18. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Sorc is still easy in t5 i just switched to try it out for a little to see the changes and the first thing i did was solo heal wave with a fire tank. It was a walk in the park.I used 3 powers 4 if you count the boon
  19. NorthernLad New Player

I will definitely say Nature, by far and away, is the easiest power to heal with. Honestly, even beginners can heal well with Nature, as there's practically no skill involved in mastering it.
  20. winter13 New Player

Sorcery is not easy at all. Nature is by far the easiest power to heal with, a s has been mentioned multiple times.