Anyone else disconnecting every ten minutes?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ShaquiraLowlands, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Adelode New Player

G'day.
    My best friend and I downloaded this today, intending to play together. She's gone to bed while her machine (hopefully) finishes downloading. I got to play long enough to get Ade to level 5 ... and now this. Oh yay.

Well, hopefully they're aware of the problem now, and will fix it. I'm going to head to bed too: maybe they'll fix it overnight-our-time.
    If this goes well, mind if I friend you ingame, BadJade? PM me, if you wish.
  2. Anima Committed Player

:(
    • Like x 1
  3. ADG New Player

Log in errors, crash reports, replicated crash reports from previous reports popping up, lag, loading lag....

:cool:

Been waiting 3 minutes now just to enter the vault.

Walking outside my base took about two minutes.

Moving across a room was problematic.
  4. OuelPacla New Player

Got disconnected for no apparent reason three times in less than 5 minutes
    • Like x 1
  5. Anima Committed Player

The random disconnects have only started happening to me like... an hour ago. No crash reporter, just takes me to the screen that says I've been disconnected. I can't play.
  6. CCBatson Dedicated Player

Yea, all of this morning has been hang-ups while transitioning, DC-ing like mad. Dunno what the update did, but it obviously broke something.
  7. Bloodartist New Player

Yes. This issue has been going on for a while on both PS and PC and Europe and US. Devs are aware of it at least on EU side (since its afternoon here). The reports of people disconnecting seem to be getting more numerous all the time.

Can't do much but wait til they fix it..
  8. ADG New Player

I guess I am being disconnected now... Not sure. Stuck on the loading screen ever since I q'd for the vault.
  9. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

I think this has always been an issue. even on ps4 now i have been noticing screen freezes and glitching, at this point I'm sure it's just part of the game. lol
  10. Fightingbudha New Player

And we are on 10 times getting disconnected now. This is terribly frustrating so on to something else until it is fixed
  11. ADG New Player

I am willing to wager that since I am clearly d/cing on the loading screen to enter the vault that will I lose the vault today.

Game quality is plummeting. Wouldn't be so bad if when this happened they reset everyone's vaults or whatever they missed out on and they could do so easily. Ah.... but the fine print clearly stated: "Too bad, so sad."
  12. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

I don't think that argument is valid. If you want paying customers in europe, at least give support on european time. If the european server is disconnecting a lot, then we european players should at least have some tech's looking at the problem our time. I don't give a exobit for the US server, cause it's not my problem! Not everything is build around the US you know? There are pretty good dev's in europe ( can i hear a hell yeah for our dutch pride Guerilla Games?) they can hire :) It's not my intention to bash the US, but it's too easy and simple to say that paying european customers should wait till naptimes in the US are over.
  13. Anima Committed Player

I'm stuck on the loading screen to warp into HoD, myself. It's Power Girl, at least, but still...
    • Like x 1
  14. Patm82 Well-Known Player

ya i'm getting disconnected alot to :(
  15. Singlemaltkiller New Player

Up to 3 times now, and I'll I've been trying to do is the seasonal in Gotham.
    • Like x 1
  16. Doc Vinci New Player

what the world isint built around the US lol i do agree when there do there times it would be nice to include GMT and not just us times
  17. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Exact same story as single malt, no freeze or DC, just a fade to the log in screen.
  18. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

Exactly! Every downtime, hotfix and whatnot is always between 11:00 and 19:00 for us in europe. I never noticed before, but does our money stink?
  19. Duryan New Player

Yup, every 6 mins crash for no reason....
  20. GeoShock New Player

Just logged in, got disconnected after 5 minutes ....... it would be really nice to get some official response.