why ppl are leaving dc

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by LADYofVALHALLA, Dec 19, 2013.

1. El El Committed Player

Well you cant expect Devs to make everyone happy,i also lost few friends during these years but i also gained alot of friends.
    The friends that dont play dcuo anymore are stil playing other games with me so im not worried.

Also a bunch of my friends are coming back for the Dlc 9.

Dont get me wrong,i understand you but this is still an MMO and you cant expect a bug free game.

I have never heard about a MMO game that does not have bugs or issues.
    • Like x 1
  2. LADYofVALHALLA New Player

yea
    ive nvr been scammed because i dnt trust ppl but hv friends who r mad because they were and got no help so basically rage quit & dnt fet me wrong im not bottom dps but hv been regularly out burned by lower cr's when i used 2 outburn every1 & used hardly any pwr & i hv 170 sp jus a lil unsettling feels like we got nerfed bad & i had 3 HL friends who quit & hvnt been bak since origin crisis came out or switched pwrs because of nerf plus i really dislike that HL been nerfed plenty of times & we only pwr that can say that
  3. LADYofVALHALLA New Player

agreed but merely voicing opinions & lettin it b out there 4 all 2 see i agree cant make us all happy especially if no 1 voices the issues they hv im not demanding anything jus speakin opinions
    • Like x 1
  4. EPHEMERAL titan New Player

I must be getting older...i really miss real english
    • Like x 6
  5. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

gotta say, it's pretty true... It does seem like this community is run more by the ones who piss & moan the most and spend all their time whining about stuff, over those who have real good ideas and try to actually make the game/experience better. It must be easier and more convenient to fix one silly problem here and there when it's complained about instead of taking the time to improve the game as a whole. Good thing this game is based on Comics (at times seems loosely) or I'd likely not play.
  6. compasionate grenade Committed Player

#2 That is on u if u got scammed because u pressed accept. Items in trade windows and if the scammer removes the item then then ur taken off of accepted status for the trade. This is a fail safe.

#6 i agree with u to a degree. The ranged combo for HL to top charts hurts the hell out of my hands. When it first came i was like yea i'm loving it. Yet, after a week of doing it for 30min or more my hands began to hurt, and now i'd rather troll t5 then dps. Where part ways with you is that trolls have vita over 2k that can sustain the hl ranged combo. Plus, with t6 just a month a way we'll have over 2100 vita which will be more than enough.

#5. I got the belt so no QQing from me. Its not a game changer. Ur just jelly. It doesn't affect ur gameplay one bit.
  7. GrumpySnot New Player

Amazing how fast gates an prime got fixed............
    - This is because, they werent making %*$ $5(*##-$%

Obvious why it took so long to (not)fix dox.............
    -This is because, they were making =!3%* %&h($#2

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
  8. EPHEMERAL titan New Player

So true..if this game were just another im an elf with a magic ring or a spaceman with a ship and raygun type game i would have left years ago...but i like supers..always have..prob always will...sigh...
  9. Blazt Furnace New Player

Thank goodness. I thought I was the only one.
  10. melvinpox Devoted Player

Love the game. Gladly spend my money for subscription. Love the friends I've met and the people I've run with. Games are (and I sound like a broken record, I know) supposed to be fun. If you ain'ts havin fun, quits playing it, precious. Find something you enjoy.
    • Like x 2
  11. Harley'sPoisonousCat New Player

Honestly I think That DC is my Favorite I hate the Real The World and I know I have to live in it a stuff but the truth be know. DC is my escape from this World Now I may not a Hero in real-life but I say DC is the BEST. DC IS MY ESCAPE
    • Like x 1
  12. EPHEMERAL titan New Player

COMPLETELY AGREE...skill should be just that..you have proven in some way you are better at using your powers or weapon than a average player using the same weapon and powers what does skill have to do with being LUCKY enough to find the right pair of F!@#$%G PANTS...ANYONE???!!!
    • Like x 1
  13. melvinpox Devoted Player

The Real World doesn't have to be all bad. Sorry it hasn't been good to you. Used to feel the same way about a decade ago. It can be better. Send me a private message if you want to talk.
    • Like x 2
  14. Notangie New Player

The reasons I'm premium instead of legendary:

1. They moved checkmate and knight styles to the vault. 2 skill points for which I spent replays to work toward will remain unfinished because they went from being earnable to luck-based in the vault.

2. Getting a deserter penalty for disconnecting. Some people whine about the disconnecting itself, but I figure it's gonna happen from time to time...what irritates me is getting punished for disconnecting. It's ridiculous to need a premade group for Oolong or get a deserter penalty for inevitably freezing in there...and 8v8 pvp matches that freeze...I didn't desert, but I'm in timeout because of glitchy content.
    • Like x 1
  15. LADYofVALHALLA New Player

2 things 1st of all 2 call me jelly is ignorant cos u speak without knowing & 2nd nvr said it was "game changer" i said it was strongest in game which is tru & its bought not earned which is also tru & if it didnt chnge anything y did u waste ur time & $$$ 2 get it.... dnt b rude there is no need
  16. LADYofVALHALLA New Player

i didnt kno u got deserter 4 dcing that sux i agree 100%
  17. LADYofVALHALLA New Player

i love dc 2 but gets frustrating @ times & im givin feedback if havin an opinion is such a bad thng i must b terrible but 2 suggest jus quit rather thn express issues or feedback is silly in my opinion if we dnt say anything how can devs kno how we feel or wat we want
  18. LADYofVALHALLA New Player

i understand but they should take time 2 fix wat we already hv b4 wats comin nxt in my opinion & happy holidays
  19. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

TL;DR

Ive seen more old faces/friends come back in the last month then I have in any other time period of this game...Usually I see like 2-3 people every 6 months stop by, but in the last 2 weeks my former graveyard of a friends list is as active as ever
    • Like x 1
  20. Blazt Furnace New Player

After reading many of these posts...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1