Is the PSN Network down

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ink Eyes, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Ink Eyes New Player

I'm using a PS4 and cant access the PSN.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, PSN is experiencing connection problems. We are monitoring.
    • Like x 1
  3. Echephyle New Player

It just went down recently. I was playing final fantasy 14 on my ps3, turned it off to switch my ps4 for dcuo and got the error code nw-31201-7.

Hopefully it wasnt hacked. I don't want another summer of 2009. That was horrible, no online play for 7 weeks!
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It looks like this is resolved.
  5. KN1TE Dedicated Player

When switching characters, ever since update 31, the account will disconnect from psn. It shows u the brianac disconnect screen and takes u back to the loading screen with lex,batman,superman,wonderowan and u have to go thru the loading screens. Please address this as it is annoying and a waste of time.
    • Like x 1
  6. twist New Player

While you probably won't get a response ( unless Mepps has a question to further understand the problem), I just wanted to let you know that this has been reported on the bugs forum. When it is fixed they say so on the the bugs forum (Arkham Asylum).
    • Like x 1
  7. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Yeah, there is so much that is filed under that and this was psn related so just put it out there. Just seems as once they post in a thread they (greenames) watch the responses more closely. Also, at the R&D table since update 31, almost all categories to make bits, mods or consumeables, etc. r highlighted now even if u don't have the proper materials to make them. This was not broke before & now the R&D tables r very laggy and slow. I'm sure there is another thread for this and it could be like it belongs...here..etc. But I say, if it's still broke & as long as it is broke more than b4, posting any where and everywhere so it hopefully seen and fixed, is fair game. Until it's unbroke. I know some members even have in game problems in their signatures they r so trying to get things fixed. I'm one of those voices that lets u know...it's still broke! and it wasn't broke b4! The broker is still broke! Probably because it's called the broker and has the word broke in it. I think the solution to it would be a reverse broker. Make it an auction. Have ebay as an advertiser and make some money off that to develop the game and have people bid on the items just like ebay with a buy it now price or wait it out and bid it out! That would b a little more fun too!
    • Like x 1
  8. twist New Player

Sorry if my reply seemed as if I was was trying to tell you where, when or how to post. I just wanted you to know that it has been reported and you aren't the only one experiencing this problem. I will also post bugs in Gotham City as well, usually after a game update as this is definitely being watched. Oh and lol at the "broke" "broker" :)
  9. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Don't b sorry. It's all good. I'm only stating what I'm doing and explaining my thinking. And giving reasoning behind it. I just want stuff fixed...in a timely matter. My case is...I'm sure it was & is posted. But posting it in the "proper" place still hasn't got a response or even a mention to fix it. So much stuff has been messed up that it's like...hey this is a minor issue, but not convient. I was saying to every update that it is screw it UP & fix it at a later DATE...screwed UP DATE. But they did a good job with SOT, there was really no issues around that time with that dlc & updates. I think the problem is I'm offering advice for free...so it is not worth anything really. I should start charging a testing fee or get paid to play and I will help make it one of the best games around. I'm creative!...just look at my posts! Well they have a lot on their plates. If u greename types need some more help my services r available for employment & I have experience...all around. :)
    • Like x 1