Gates of Tartarus Bugged

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Lightful, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightful New Player

When you face the first boss, you're forced to fight him with his swarm henchmen a due to the fact that you can't pick up the spears. It simply will not allow anyone to pick up spears. Btw I'm in USPS3 server on the PS3.
  2. Cypher Well-Known Player

We got a 5 man group, lowest CR was 79. When we got to the Colossal Defenders, we were unable to pick up the spears after the first 4 spears were thrown. Was this something broken with the last update?
    • Like x 2
  3. Sytenia Committed Player

Had the same problem today. Walked into the instance with a group of 7 and we were also unable to pick up the spears, logged out formed a new group with 6 people to walk in again, instance had reset but same problem came back of not being able to pick up the spears.

Unable to complete the instance after retrying several times.
    I'm guessing the 11 december update broke it or something as I've completed it earlier this week.
  4. Sparks New Player

During the first boss fight with the Swarmers and the Swarm Master, my team was unable to pick up the spears for the statues. I walked over there myself to see if I could pick it up, but when I tried to it just showed the animation like I was going to pick it up.....nothing happened. The spear was visually there, but we couldn't interact with it. So we left and walked in to try it again. The same issue occurred.
    • Like x 6
  5. MercPony Devoted Player

Encountered this earlier today as well. We tried 5 times but gave up to do another raid. 3 days prior this was functioning just fine.
  6. Lemarcel55 New Player

Had the same issue
  7. SuPeRBaTnOtMan New Player

So gates and south gotham courthouse are broken. Gates can't pick up spears and sgc jurors are invisible...o_O
    • Like x 1
  8. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

The Courthouse has been like that for awhile now, no fix mentioned that I remember!

I haven't had any issues with Gates, ran it a couple of days ago and it worked fine then...

IA ARMY
  9. SuPeRBaTnOtMan New Player

Gates just broke yesterday or at least within the last few days.
  10. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

Sometimes you can shoot off the first four spears somethings nothing. When you go to replace the spears you cannot pick them up. Please check this out thanks!!
  11. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

its been broken for the last 2 days now
  12. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

yep its glitched badly
  13. Poetic Play Committed Player

Yeah... Someone posted a video of it in another thread.

Funny thing is, this glitched started happening after Deathmike posted his video of him soloing GoT....

Coincidence?! I think not! :p

No but seriously... Should be looked at and reported in the bug section.
  14. SuPeRBaTnOtMan New Player

This needs to be addressed asap.
  15. Dazuzi New Player

Since Tuesday/Wednesday night it has been impossible to rearm the statues at the first boss. I tried it successfully a bit before server restart, and then the next day it wasn't working anymore.

If you go in via the portal, do the first part, start the boss, kill the first 4 swarmers and then try to rearm the statues, you won't be able to pick the weapons up. It might require you to solo everything to bug it out. Haven't bothered to try with a group, but I did invite a league mate in after one wipe today to see if he could pick the weapons up, he couldn't.

Probably don't need a video, but here's one:

Just to be safe:
    - EU PC
    - Villain side
    - Themyscira portal
    - First boss statue rearming
  16. Heero Blaze Well-Known Player

Same thing happened in my Gates run, USPS3. Had to fight boss with swarmers.
  17. Grendel Golem Well-Known Player

You can not pick up spears to re arm the statues. Happening on both PS3 and PC
    • Like x 6
  18. Elusian Crowd Control

They actually know about it and implemented the fix for upcoming GU32:

"Raids
    Gates of Tartarus Raid
    ยทFixed an issue in the Swarm Boss fight where the Javelin transports could not be interacted with, so players could not re-arm the Living Statues."

Source
    • Like x 2
  19. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

My gates are broken too...Can Mepps and his team come to fix them? :p
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

In the meantime just make sure your controllers have a healing debuff on their load out for after the first round of spears. The DPSes have to make sure to burn the swarm master before his enrage timer goes off.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.