1. IdontDps Committed Player

If they can Que up for it they can run it this will do nothing except making pugging for raids harder
  2. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

Your basic mistake here is to confuse high expectations with high standards.

Once you pug PBG with a bunch of T5's, two of who wipe on perimeter tentacles when the instance starts, you know its not high standards that lead the calls.
  3. twist New Player

I miss the days when I would pug FOS 1 and tell the group I hadn't run many raids and they would say "Great! We love teaching new people." I don't even shout in LFG anymore. Dang, it's not even in my default chat tab anymore. I guess my question is, what happened to having fun?
  4. compasionate grenade Committed Player

noted. I was trying to figure a way to help pugs but blacking out inspection like u wtote may make it harder for them.
  5. Whiteroom New Player

Lazy people got carried and didnt learn there role. Now not only are they to lazy to teach, you wouldnt want them to teach, and they are still looking tonbe carried. Look at all those pugs who think 1700 vit is too low to get through nexus. All these people struggle in new content and turn negative because they rely on stats to play the game for them. The rat race for gear has taken over playing the game.
    • Like x 1