Ace Chemicals graphics bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by twist, Dec 4, 2013.

1. twist New Player

This is today...

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

[IMG]

Ace has a number of graphic issues (maybe only PS4) similar to the problems with Arkham Island trees.
    The floating truck with a blocked collection piece under it.

The Chemical pools on the front of the main building now have 'glass tops' so you can't go into them.
    There are also npcs and active objects that float sometimes as well.
    [IMG]
    I have also see the blue box issue in the OP, but though it was slow rendering.
    • Like x 1
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Does this persist through logging out and back in?
  4. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Same issue on PC... relogging doesn't fix the floating/invisible objects.
  5. marvelousman Well-Known Player

6. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

The blue squares appear to be (somewhat?) depending on console I first noticed them on the day that GU31 went live.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

------
    The other issue is persistent, on both Ps3 and Ps4. I do the Ace dailies and the truck and other objects are always floating now/pools are always glass topped. There is a collection piece that spawns near the truck and it is blocked from player contact.

There was mention of it in the 'bad locations; thread.
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...stigations-post-bad-locations-here.256/page-7
    I believe that one of the Development Team is at least remotely aware that there are issues in the area (based on the posts), similar to what happened with Arkham and the trees.
    • Like x 1
  7. twist New Player

Sorry to say I didn't try relogging so I don't know if it persists or not. The tiling effect wasn't there today though.
  8. marvelousman Well-Known Player

How about that car in the wrong place floating in the air, no above a invisible wall and floor near the ace chemicals???
    • Like x 1
  9. marvelousman Well-Known Player

The problem persist yesterday and today: Graphical bug+invisible wall

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. twist New Player

And this was today. Couldn't get to the collection either..LoL. I'm not floating there, I'm standing on some invisible wall.
    [IMG]
    I didn't take any more pictures, but everything, NPCs, myself, and objects were a couple of feet off the ground on the ground level.
  11. twist New Player

Well, here's one more. The placement of the Biotech's name and life bar is incorrect.
    [IMG]
  12. twist New Player

Uhmmm, and, the Biotech just got knocked out because I never saw any of the NPCs. They didn't damage me they just knocked him out...grrrrrrrrr
    Second try I could damage them and they could damage me, I just never saw any of the adds until Chuckles came up...
  13. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Me too, i cant take it today:
    [IMG]
  14. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Another bug in ace chemical building[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. marvelousman Well-Known Player

The graphical bug persist today:
    [IMG]
  16. Disruptor Well-Known Player

The blue/white checkerboard pattern also hits Arkham Island quite a bit.
    • Like x 2
  17. twist New Player

Hey? Is that your avi? If it is you look just like Robin. If it isn't, i didn't know Robin spawned there. He and Nightwing are still the two hardest preoccupied Iconics for me to find. You would think after all this time I'd know where they are, but I only know one spawn point for each for sure.
  18. Mephisto Rapha New Player

I know those feels, man. On the PS3 version, there are places where you're literally standing on nothing in Gotham, particularly around Ace Chemicals and on Arkham Island.
  19. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Yes this is my char inspired on Robin Damian, but using style inspired on Robin from Young Justice...lol i made a mix with young justice and arkham city Robin...
    • Like x 1
  20. twist New Player

Nicely done!