Rage power 100% confirmed!!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Bendmetal, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Ok? Now stop making Lantern threads, I'm getting sick of them
  2. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

So not goto this forum, that's all!
  3. WonderCleric New Player

It is not 100% confirmed, actually. :/ There are those who speculate (and this video is a speculation video). It can be assumed that we'll get Rage/Red Lantern powers in some form, but it isn't confirmed lol.
    • Like x 1
  4. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Go to 1:15 in the part of the video. Though I have a hunch Rage isn't the only power to be appearing and only half the mystery has been unlocked.
  5. WonderCleric New Player

I understand that. I just mean that, while all logical conclusions point to that, "confirmed" isn't the right word. It will be confirmed when SOE makes an announcement or when the devs tell us. :p

And I hope so. I want my Blue Lantern!
  6. compasionate grenade Committed Player

Means red is both factions then.
  7. Radium Devoted Player

People checked the Villian side, it says Rage over there as well.

Hope won't be a power.
  8. WonderCleric New Player

We don't know that for sure either. A Blue Lantern iconic suit, complete with the Blue Lantern insignia, was tweeted earlier by Spytle. We only know what the devs want us to. ;)
  9. Entity Committed Player

Probably one tree is gonna be Hope and the other Rage
  10. Radium Devoted Player

You guys are really hanging to threads for this one.

Ah well, good luck.
  11. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Sorry for my negativity, I was just really grumpy
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

This gets more amusing every day.
    • Like x 2
  13. Ghostof91 New Player

I guess it makes sense that Rage is both fractions being that heroes and Villians can exercise such traits for the good and bad.

Glad that it's coming real soon though.
  14. SuperiorMouse New Player

on a side note... since we now know that DLC9 is in fact far behind schedule it is possible that the files containing a Hope set simply haven't been uploaded into the test server batch of files because they're not ready. probably not... but i'm still praying. (i avoided punning).
    • Like x 1
  15. HLAssassin Well-Known Player

With all the confirmations for Rage we've seen over the last months (hidden files that someone leaked, Red Lantern symbol in livestream, Mepps' 'red hot' hint, and the Tactical Mod descriptions), and absolutely NOTHING about Hope, I don't think it's just simply that it's behind development and they haven't added the files yet. We saw major hints at Rage back when Celestial had just come out, by now there'd be SOME sort of Hope hint, but there isn't.
  16. Marbou New Player

Are you trying to say there's no hope?
  17. Bandee0817 New Player

THERE IS NO HOPE! :3 :D
  18. skullphaze New Player

All will be well...............or not. Im hoping for Saint Walker as a legends character.
  19. Myrdin69 New Player

and then they release not one but two power for next dlc :p with all the leak left and right about rage power that would be funny that it was actually on purpose to hide the second power, highly unlikely tho i know

20. Bandee0817 New Player

the only thing what will not happening but i want to be true is that we will get a "red lantern" respec token, just like with the fight for the light dlc when we got 2 tokens to have the light powerset.