Adult USPC League "Scarred"

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Lick Of Frost, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Lick Of Frost Active Player

If you are a villain on the USPC server looking for a league that is fun and adult then our league "Scarred" may just be the place for you. We are a pretty laid back league and enjoy joking around with our members to have a good time, but as we are an adult league and some of our conversations will therefore be adult we are imposing an age limit of at least 18 years old.

We run alerts, raids and duos of all levels depending on what our members need, you just need to ask and if you need a feat just let us know at the start of the alert or raid or duo. Many of our members started at T1 or below and are now T6. So whatever your skill level you are welcome in Scarred

We don't care about what gear you have or how many skillpoints because this is something we can help you with, we just care about your personality and motivation. The only things other than a good personality that we require is that your character be level 30 and that you be at least premium. This shows us that you have some commitment to the game and have at least a slight understanding of the basics of the game.

Are you tired of people yelling at you instead of helping you if you make a mistake or don't know something about a mechanic, powerset or anything?

You can join us, we can help! Between the 3 officers we have played all the powers and have a good understanding of how to use them, so don't be afraid to ask for help!

To communicate we use RaidCall, it is free and easy to use and makes a world of difference during higher tier group PVE content or PVP. We have a RaidCall group set up with multiple channels ready to be used and the ID # is in the league Message of the Day.

We strongly recommend that anyone who joins our league gets RaidCall even if you do not talk or have a mic but you won't be removed from the league for not having it.

If not for the game it does help with getting to know each other better oh and not to forget most of the joking happens there too!

So if you would like to join a league that is fun and with mature members feel free to reply to this post with your in game name, level, powerset and role or send me (Lickof Frost), Sytenia, or Mister Giggulz an in game mail or a tell. We normally play from 9pm CST on until we get tired just to give you an idea but sometimes we may get on during the day as well.

2. PortgasD Well-Known Player

Sounds awesome, good luck recruiting guys! See ya in arenas sometime!
  3. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

Interesting.
    You will be hearing from me.
  4. Lick Of Frost Active Player

I look forward to it
  5. Little MD Well-Known Player

Went and put in an app for your league. Hope to hear back soon.
  6. Lick Of Frost Active Player

I accepted your application and added your ign to my friends list, I will pass your name to the other officers so if they see you online they will invite you. Get ready to have your mind blown with the new content my friend lol ;)
  7. Gaigaozan New Player

Gaigaozan
    Level 1(just started villain side, hero highest was 16) I am really busy in real life so I don't have much time to commit to the game, but when i do I am really friendly and try to accomplish as much as i can.
    Celestial
  8. Aurore New Player

I would be interested... I have a L28 villain (Circe, electricity). Currently doing pretty much just dps as I've been running solo, but welcome tips on running as healer. Emma Faraday - usually on evenings EST.
  9. Doc fe3r New Player

Just started playing again have a light dps (martial arts) (going to work on his troller skills) and i have a Nature healer (bow). both level 30 cannot remember their CR's but im definitely interested. All i remember about the nature healer (been a while since i last used him) was that he needed a better weapon.

Harrison
    Paindoc (healer)
    Doc Fe3r (dps willing to work on control if needed)
    get on and off throughout the day depending on personal schedule EST
  10. Lick Of Frost Active Player

I added you to my friends list so I can see when you are on, the other officers have your name as well
  11. Lick Of Frost Active Player

The same for your igns, we look forward to you joining us
  12. Lick Of Frost Active Player

If you can get your toon to 28 shoot me a tell in game, our league is trying to stay away from leveling people from 1 to 30 but we have made exceptions for people just below level 30.
  13. Lick Of Frost Active Player

Just to let you know that the leader and myself will be back on Wed, but our officers have your igns and will invite you if they see you on
  14. Aurore New Player

Thanks - will probably be on Thursday.
  15. Lick Of Frost Active Player

I hope you have hit 30, then we can run you through some raids lol
  16. Aurore New Player

Funny you should mention that.... :)
    Maybe I'll see you in a bit.
  17. Little MD Well-Known Player

Hi, I am still waiting for invite to your league :D
  18. Poetic Play Committed Player

Hey, my Nature Healer is currently without a league and looking for a league to join. My name on there is Poetic Play. I'm babysitting tonight so won't be able to get on QQ. BUT I will be on tomorrow so maybe we could talk then!
  19. Lick Of Frost Active Player

I will add the ign, hope to see you on, sorry I didn't respond faster
    • Like x 1
  20. Lick Of Frost Active Player

Scarred is still looking for more people :p