PS3/4 NEXUS TWITCH WALKTHROUGH

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DrDiabeto, Nov 27, 2013.

1. DrDiabeto Well-Known Player

I finally hit CR 99 currently a celestial dps/healer. The first time I finished nexus I was a cr96 ice tank with no mods in my gear. It is "doable" for you fokes with lower CR. Tonight and this weekend I will be running nexus tutorials and walkthroughs for people that are having trouble. If you need help and want to play just pm me on here or in game. MY Toon name is Dr Diabeto and I'm a hero. Idk everything but please be open to constructive criticism. I will also be live streaming on twitch.tv. my channel name is Drdiabeto. Lets have fun and get some gear for you frustrated players :D
    • Like x 2
  2. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Very nice man but you should also show paradox since a lot of people have trouble in that these days.

Hope your stream goes well.
    • Like x 2
  3. Couzintony New Player

Yea but I've noticed your streams are weak... The only cool thing about em is that dope healz u roll with....... Lolz
    I always watch ur twitch! Followed!!... :)
  4. Zangetzu91 New Player

idk though, his dps is nice streams are okay... But that troller he rolls with every now and then though.. Pretty dopeI
    • Like x 1
  5. Couzintony New Player

Eh I disagree... I'd have to say the healz is the best outta the group...
    Plus I hear the troll is a twi-****... Lmao...
    Love u bro! No ****...
    N no twitch tonight wtf Dr!!! I waited for it all day... Sad face... Lol
    • Like x 1
  6. Zangetzu91 New Player

the healz is dope, but I needa get a ps4 so I can stream some nex and dox
    • Like x 1
  7. Couzintony New Player

Get to work!!! Slacker I know I taught you better than that!!!
    But yea we both need one so they can see the dps, troll, n healz p.o.v.
    • Like x 1
  8. Zangetzu91 New Player

Could be dope, next time Dr. And you stream hit me up or do it on my day off so I can join. And we needa announce it better than just streaming. Dr will have more followers and views. And I'm done with all my work:p lol the 3 ppl pov could be very nice also