GU 32!!!! amazing really

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by aceCase, Nov 22, 2013.

1. amazonianmale Well-Known Player

Hopefully this has some visual changes for sorcery and nature, they took the longest time.
  2. Zuse Loyal Player

i want the gorilla form's look to be changed and renamed into "plant man form"=something like swamp thing look a like :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Brice Allen Loyal Player

They have already confirmed there will be absolutely no visual improvements to Nature and Sorcery.
    • Like x 1
  4. Bishop New Player

I guess this means I will have to wait until the next DLC for Hard Light functionality to be properly looked at, having said that the last half year of concern are a great precedent that there is even any. It's still broke after almost a year.

Bishop
  5. Blight KOBRA Commander

Bad news for the Nature and Sorcery users. Otherwise, some exciting stuff coming our way in the next couple of months. It sounds like the devs are finally getting around to making some of the fixes to PvP they wanted to. I'm not too sure how an Amazo inspired armor is going to look since that bucket of bolts only ever wore green and stripped pants, but it'll be interesting to see. Good news on there be no more lockouts for the arenas now everyone can lvl up quick regardless of replay badges. The armories of course sound like the best feature for GU32 and I'm definitely looking forward to furnishing each of my bases with one. Those are going to make switching between PvE and PvP roles so much easier.
  6. BigAl Devoted Player

Could still be simply Rage, because this stipulates nothing about being a Lantern power. Vague to say the least. We will know in late December/early January I suppose.
  7. Spicoli New Player

[IMG]
  8. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

man, this really does suck for nature especially though... they NEED to fix it
  9. Decree New Player

Here's what I see for nature and sorc dps change in such a short time on the table.

Cop and Savage growth always heal and do dmg regardless of role... Just like celestials combo aoe dmg h0t.

With the time time they have been looking at them anything else seems like to much work.
  10. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

I apologize if it's already been asked but why won't we necessarily see a full visual revamp like the other powers. Trust me, I'm all for functionality and powers that will further benefit our healing and damage but it would be nice to see as much of an animation rehaul as possible (.__.)

• Like x 1
  11. Red Ringlight Dedicated Player

I agree. And let us purchase or otherwise have a choice about which weapons we earn.
    • Like x 1
  12. Liko Well-Known Player

Just imagine the bugs that will come with this one...
  13. ToneMD New Player

Gotta complain about something...I guess.
    • Like x 1
  14. WonderCleric New Player

Rage = Red Lantern. o_O That's pretty common knowledge for any DC comics fan, lol.
    • Like x 1
  15. Harlequin Devoted Player

I'm gonna die laughing when the 'red" in "red hot" turns out to be a reference to Red Tornado and we get Wind.

-flees-
    • Like x 6
  16. WonderCleric New Player

That would be hilarious, if unlikely.
    • Like x 1
  17. Trinidad James Loyal Player

That's okey, Its now going to be all about Expert Consumable spam. Since I can still use PvE in PvP, Time to pull out the old 1Trinket 3Consumable slot Belt. Just found my new ingame cash grab.
  18. BigAl Devoted Player

You are right. No one else gets rage. Must only be a Lantern. :rolleyes: Like I said, we will see within the next month.
  19. WonderCleric New Player

Yes, I am right. If we get a power entitled "Rage" in a DC game, coupled with a Lantern DLC, most of us are going to assume it is Red Lantern in nature. What else would Rage be? (If we got a power called Hope or Compassion, I'd assume more Lanterns as well...)
  20. BigAl Devoted Player

Just because we get Lantern content, doesn't mean they are giving us a Lantern power. I couldn't care less what power they give, I'm just specifying that nowhere has it been said or shown (yet) that it will be Red Lantern powers. That is just an assumption all the Lantern fanboys have made. And for the record, the Hardlight powerset is not called Green and Yellow Lantern powers. So it is possible there will be a Rage power that isn't called Red Lantern powers. That's pretty common knowledge for anyone that knows DCUO lore.