Market Place Issues

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by OVERWATCH, Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OVERWATCH Well-Known Player

It seems like i am losing interest in the marketplace day by day. Anything that i feel suitable for me can not be purchased because of a stupid error box that appears saying nothing. I am still waiting to spend my station cash.
  2. The Baron of Oil New Player

I am having the same issue too.

I have 500 SC and try to buy 150 replay badges in-game. A blank popup box titled "Error" shows up and the only option it gives is to press enter.
    SC isn't spent and, I never get my replay badges.

Any answer as to what is going on here? I'm trying to get my pvp tokens during the weekend when I actually have time to play.
    (This is on USPC PVP)
  3. Rai Bo New Player

Still experiencing same problem that I mentioned earlier in the thread.
  4. Rai Bo New Player

5. OVERWATCH Well-Known Player

Can we atleast be informed if the support team is working on this issue?
  6. Rai Bo New Player

7. OVERWATCH Well-Known Player

Still no word on this. Can someone else confirm that the bug is still operational?
  8. Quagmire-MTGT New Player

Bug still not fixed. I entered a support ticket on Monday and I finally got a response a couple of hours ago. They requested my name and address to fix my account. Hopefully they will get to me tomorrow. Fill out support tickets if you haven't. Good luck all!
  9. Quagmire-MTGT New Player

OK, my account is fixed! If you are having problems buying items in the marketplace with SC, then you need to file a support ticket. They will need the following information to speed up the process:
    - Your Real Name:
    - Station Username:
    - Full Billing Address:
    - Email Address:
    Once they fixed my account, the marketplace didn't ask for a zip code.
  10. Rai Bo New Player

My account got fixed by the GM's too. Looks like filing a support ticket is the best solution.
  11. OVERWATCH Well-Known Player

my ticket has gone unanswered for 3 days :/.
  12. OVERWATCH Well-Known Player

What did they say the problem was?
  13. OVERWATCH Well-Known Player

How long did it take the support team to respond to you? Its been 3 days since i have received a reply.
  14. Quagmire-MTGT New Player

It took about 3 1/2 days to get it fixed. Kinda slow...they just need to attach your zip code to your account.
  15. OVERWATCH Well-Known Player

Well, thanks for the help guys. Still no reply but i hope i get one soon. This bug is becoming a pain in the ****.
  16. OVERWATCH Well-Known Player

Can i post my ticket refrence number here and have someone else take a look at it? I have not recived a reply since a very long time eventhough they told me that i would get a response soon. I need a reply from one of the support team guys.
  17. OVERWATCH Well-Known Player

Still no reply, it's getting really frustrating now. Can a support team member please reply?
  18. Gioellez New Player

I just bought $20 worth of marketplace cash, they took it out of my card but the marketplace cash is nowhere to be found. Called Sony but they said to talk to SOE and since they don't open on weekends...I'm SOL
  19. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player

Open a ticket. There are still ticketing staff online at the weekend apparently, just no phone/chat support.
  20. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

I can't use my loyalty points. Just got premium ? I just get errors :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.