so i got my ps4 and DLed..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by naturefix, Nov 14, 2013.

1. naturefix New Player

damm only took me like 10 min to DL both files. i <3 being in canada. 20 mb up 50 down
  2. Tempting New Player

Was there a huge patch afterwords or is that it?
  3. naturefix New Player

no i think im stuck on the screen b4 the ingame patch if u get me. because theres no old patch screen anymore least form what i can see that or i havent gotten to it yet.
  4. Itazuki New Player

I don't believe you can play it yet. I got my PS4 two days ago (Won it off the TacoBell $5 Box sweepstakes lol) and I have not been able to play DCUO yet from it.

I don't believe their servers are set up yet...
  5. Kam New Player

I downloaded mine while I was playing cod ghost. Took about 3 hours for the first file to finish downloading and 15 min more for the second file. After install I started the game and on character selection it says that I need to wait for the full game to finish downloading and an estimate of how long it will take. Since the timer is moving I'm guessing there is something else downloading in the background..

1hr 25 min 30 sec.

Nap time.
  6. The Hornet New Player

I'
    Ditto.

[IMG]

At least I got to use the Share button.
    • Like x 1
  7. Bioinc Skull Committed Player

The SOE servers are currently down for maintenance, I think. I mean I think what you should do is go play some other games (I assume most people got at least one non-FTP game for the launch) and just wait a day or two and try then cause otherwise the servers are going to be trash the whole time you try and log in (that just happens with launches with online)
  8. sAssyCc Well-Known Player

Same for me

• Like x 1
  9. Raikken New Player

i downloaded dcuo in a matter of 20 to 30 minutes on my ps4 but im having the same error failed to connect to game server would you like to retry

[IMG]
  10. Raikken New Player

i wanted to livestream dcuo on twitch but ya know kinda doesnt work...
  11. Raikken New Player

as for the streaming capabilites themselves... amazing. no delay no lag and it renders it great resolution
  12. Yuck Gadgets Active Player

After downloading the 2 files start it up and you should be sent to the character select screen. It'll finish downloading the rest of the 23gb. All I've seen are my characters and they look fantastic. 4gb more to be able to try it out
  13. Raikken New Player

you must of been a lucky one, you should post a pic if you can showing that you got in. show the new graphics if you can
  14. Raikken New Player

for anyone who gets in please stream your gameplay ive yet to see a dcuo streamer yet. im streaming my gameplay now... name is usps3raikken(myoldtwitchname) if you wanna search but all youl see is this very same screen everyone else is showing...il be tapping X til i get in. ENJOY
  15. Kyzax New Player

Same issue here:/
  16. Raikken New Player

also while at the error screen if you hit x and move analog stick, i can hear footsteps like my toon is moving around
  17. Marcus Ironblood New Player

Same here. So much for Day 1 DCUO.