Update 31 Feedback

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Autopsyrotica Well-Known Player

Darn, I was hopeful that I would actually get to play some time today, but without a fix for the continuous freezing upon completion of any collection/briefing/investigation it would pointless for me to make an attempt. I will try again on Monday when I have a couple free hours to play as I will not before then. Thank you Mepps for the update and keeping us informed.
  2. sayow55 Well-Known Player

yes what is with the start button thing? are we investigating that?
  3. Whiteroom New Player

Just ran shady on PS3 and my partner was visible the whole ti.e and we got individual loot. Both were not working yesterday
  4. Lucaefor New Player

The journal popups are to do with the open world quest givers. When you fly into a region where the "!" quest npc is you will see it triggers the journal popup on the RHS of your screen.

Actually above all things this is the worst part of the update. I worked very hard to get rid of those quest markers from my map and it is irritating the life out of me seeing them there. I'm super **** about completion so it's making it very hard to ignore them. I hope the devs put a map toggle into the maps so I can toggle them off at some point in the future.

If you notice the story quests can now be replayed by spending replay badges at the quest giver. And it also appears the quests reset like a daily yet, if you repeat the quest there is no reward; the "complete" entry is not in your journal. Possibly there was the intention to convert the story missions into bone fide daily missions like Toyman or Heist/Ring War.

I'm sure the DCUO team are as annoyed that poor QC has taken the sheen off the completion of a lot of hard work and glitz off the launch.
  5. itsaywok New Player

(US-PS3 — Villain)

I am unable to complete the quest "Man Hunt" which is a Hand Of Fate side quest.

This quest requires you to go to 8th Precinct - Raven's Destiny. I like the changes that were made to the final Raven fight, however, it is currently broken. No loot is awarded upon completion of mission, no scorecard appears, and the NPC needed for "Man Hunt" does not spawn. It's acting as if it doesn't recognize the challenge is completed.
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

As a quick fix to this, why don't you go and activate each mission, then instead of completing it, just hide it in your journal using the "Hide" option. I don't know if this removes the Exclamation mark from the map or not but if it does, it'll clear up your map for you, forever (or until you complete the missions).
  7. details26 Committed Player

This made it worse, holy hell. Everything was fine with gu31 for me, I didn't experiance freezing, people disapearing, or lag.

But after this one patch, people are starting disappear, batcave doors are blacked out, powers are casting twice, lag, and counters not working in pvp or pve because of the instense delay going on.

The game feels abnormally sluggish.

Why in gods name would you release this without testing up and down and around town, all raids, all alerts, all duos, pvp, open world, everything for ps3. Because you know things on PC don't necessarily work for ps3.

I hope you implement a test server for ps4 since all these praises of ''its just like a PC'' keep going around.
  8. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

Well, you know, now those ! on the screen can be replayed with replay badges.
    At least several of them that I have run into....
  9. Kenshin_Cloud New Player

I know a lot of this has been stated, but im reposting from a different forum that I started and was typing on, and reposting what I'm still noticing

- Journal problem - First thing I noticed and have heard its the same for most, is that the icon to push the "Start Button" to access your Journal is always up and will never go away, no matter how many times you open it, or Start and then Complete a quest, it still stays up.

- R&D Icons - When in the R&D machine, if you have atleast the majority of the Mats you need to make something, that mod or supply will light up like u are capable of making it, even though when u select it, it still says that you are missing mats. Not a huge proble, just annoying when you are trying to loacte thing that your are actively trying to make

- Group Rendering - When entering Alerts for me, but I hear its the same for most instances from everyone Ive talked to, once you are in the instance, you allies/group members are not rendering around you. The effects of their powers are active and are visible around you. And the Troll and Healing and other group effects are all active. Just the characters are never loading.
    *Update*
    With the new hot fix it seems like it works some of the time for some people. But for me, I see a negative change. Now I can not only not see my group, I cant see the NPC's either.

- Menu Lag - Any time you are accessing you menus, including the friends lists, you are encountered by MASSIVE amounts of lag and delays.

- Trigons Prison - Whenever starting the final fight in Trigons Prison, one person minimal will get stuck under the floor after the starting cut scene with Wonder Woman and Circe. And after the fight is over and after the finak cut scene, it happens again.

I know I've heard people talk about sudden freezing now when lvling completing collections, things of that nature, but have not experienced it myself yet. Also have heard a lot of people complaining about their cape animations. Please keep this going so we can get these bugs fixed everyone!
  10. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

There's a temporary fix for this while a fix is created by the developers.

Open up your Journal and "Hide" all of your missions. They will be moved to the "Hidden" tab and you won't get the message displayed on your screen :)
  11. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

There's a bug with Deathstroke in Monarch. I played this 3x today and captured the 3rd on video. My first 2 playthroughs were before tonight's hotfix. The video was shot after it… no difference. For some of the rounds, when he's supposed to be chasing Riddler, he moves extremely slow. It's definitely not normal as I spam this instance all the time.

With the bug in place, obviously Deathstroke is easier. So sorry to the players out there! A bug is still a bug though. Go kick his *** before the devs fix this!
    • Like x 1
  12. Hussler New Player

Can not see.everyone in the raids I ran. Tonight wave and seed. Still need fixing.
  13. Al Mandrake New Player

I keep seeing talk about fixes for the PS3 side, does PC side have to wait until after PS4 launch before it will get some fixing too? I understand that the PS is a Sony product and they want to focus on getting people to pay for their one product to play on their other product, but has anyone considered that PC side would not be so much smaller then PS side if we got as much attention?

All that said, no I do not have any bugs to report as all the ones I know about have already be reported.
  14. myandria Item Storage

Do you "need" to use replay badges to run them, or do you just need replay badges to reset the mission to get boss loot?
  15. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Gorilla Island Alert Map is missing textures on perimeter of the map (both left and right side)
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  16. thenewkidd New Player

Like most updates there are going to be glitches and people are going to complain... it's pretty much a given....

But this one really seems like a real mess.

every where I turn there is another glitch.

1) Completing Investigations/Briefings/Collections = Hard Disconnect.

2) Wayward Soul and around the open world area... the buildings seem like they are in "bottles" or something almost like we are standing on glass and cannot find the Body to even continue the mission.

3) Everything is like Oolong Island back when it was glitched but on a massive scale of ALL instances are like this... except Nexus (for me anyway).

4) Couldn't even solo Ace Chemicals because the Security team would stay behind the "gates" and only after killing the chemoid did the gates open and all 5 waves came out in one shot... could you imagine fighting 10 or so INVISIBLE Patrolman?.. Yeah..

Right now the game is only playable if you ONLY PVP (haven't found glitches there... Or if you are doing open world things (farming, pre 30/non-instance missions)

Good luck to you guys, I know you will need it...there is just a TON of crap going on in this update that it isn't just 1 or two things.
  17. toast Well-Known Player

collection tokens stuck inside invisible walls @ ace by officer wellum and on arkham island just west of the greenhouse in the vallet
    where mbot spawns

invisible walls between trees and bushes - arkham island

severe lag when running alerts and duos

getting stuck in a charged throw for up to 15 seconds

extreme frame rate drops - as if a strobe light is flashing,

momentary freezing

rubber banding
  18. AphroditeBell New Player

Also does anyone else have an issue with all sound (but background music) going away after a least 2 hours of gameplay?
  19. Fyre Active Player

Note sure if someone has posted this yet but I was running Inner T4 like 20 mins ago, We were at Zetta Boss, I decide to use a healing debuff on Zetta only to find out that they don't work. My defense debuffed worked properly and even when I used light blast to stun the nano repair bots, the healing debuff sign never showed up. Not sure if this is a bug or my internet problems, will test again tomorrow to double check.
  20. Autopsyrotica Well-Known Player

My plans for the weekend have changed and it looks like I will be around afterall, I look forward to whatever fixes can be applied so that we can all continue to enjoy playing!