Insomnia Thread

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by LL, Nov 14, 2013.

1. LL New Player

Well I was a closet taylor fan, u just outed me...lol...at my local bar I had a waitress play 22, because I did not want to be the person once it started....:)
    • Like x 1
  2. Notangie New Player

My favorite of hers is picture to burn. At the time it came out it described my situation exactly.
  3. LL New Player

That sounds like a bad image?
  4. Notangie New Player

I wonder if Australian and EU players will visit this thread during our insomnia hours or theirs...
  5. Notangie New Player

it's okay...turns out he was gay;)
  6. LL New Player

lol, I get u may not want to share....just hmmmm....:)
    • Like x 1
  7. LL New Player

This thread will drop like a stone....:)...
  8. Notangie New Player

eehhh.
  9. Raikken New Player

I usually use dc itself for my insomnia but I refuse to play til I get my ps4 19 hours from now.
    • Like x 1
  10. Notangie New Player

show off...i'll be using ps3 still.
  11. Notangie New Player

So I noticed a GTA something or other thread and didn't want to derail it, but it reminded me of this musical my favorite youtubers did

I think it's amusing.
  12. Notangie New Player

Well...thanks to you I've been on a youtube taylor video binge. and i will be blasting a taylor cd whilst doing my housework today...lol i'm feeling 22.
  13. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

14. LV~ New Player

I like to image that's what the "Last to post wins" thread is.

Also a "Hey I need to Procrastinate, help a brother out."
  15. Raikken New Player

So the store that im going to is opening at 11. 1 hour sooner which is pretty awesome. Is that the new time everywhere or is that just me? And even though this is exciting I live on the west coast/ pacific time so by the time I get my ps4 the whole east coast will have already had theirs
  16. Black Panther New Player

This thread is great :)
    • Like x 1
  17. LL New Player

Anyone wait in lines for their ps4?

I just got home from watching the nfl at the bar...
  18. Notangie New Player

Flipping through channels, so many infomercials. Stumbled across a Wen hair care infomercial, it's annoying for them to say it works on black hair...I've tried Wen and I've never had any hair product dry my hair out so horribly and thoroughly. Alcohol is the 2nd ingredient and it made my hair so dry and brittle. Not sure if it works well on Caucasian hair, but it's atrocious for my hair.
  19. Zuse Loyal Player

Time for your souls to be eaten by Satan himself

20. Notangie New Player

I can understand calling Miley 'Satan,' but why subject us to the torture of a video of her?