Update 31 Feedback

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Ace1 Dedicated Player

The capes and trench coats are absolutely horrible right now! Capes do not flow at all, and they look like they are tied to my feat lol.

Guys put on the gunslinger trench coat and just walk out of movement mode your feat pop out the back of your trench coat just simply walking, I had to take it off.
    • Like x 1
  2. Remander Steadfast Player

As others have said, there appears to be a lot of character-specific lag. The environment renders just fine, but other toons (even NPCs) lag behind, sometimes considerably. I mainly noticed it in the WT. Walked into the BFE duos last night, and they all ran lag-free, though. Since I didn't run any group content, I'm not sure if the invisible team mate issue is there for me.
  3. itsaywok New Player

This is a lot to scroll through, so I apologize if this has already been asked...

Has there been any improvements on the PS3 as far as voice dialogue cutting out after around an hour of gameplay?

EDIT: I'm only on 90 percent hiatus until I can see all of my group members in an instance. I love this game and love what they've done with it; just a little too frustrating to play at the moment.
  4. GeoShock New Player

I'm not going to read throug all the page so I might repeat what others said.

- the gorilla soldiers walk on water in the first Superman mentor mission,

- vault is a bit laggy,

- R&D station is very laggy.

also, correct me if I'm wrong, weren't the loot supposed to be individual for lower tier content? I did a few lower tier duos, alerts and a raid and still had to roll for every piece of loot.
  5. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, a lot of the NPCs have developed divine powers. The firefighters in Robinson Park are also able to walk on water. As a speedster, I can run on it, but alas, I cannot walk or stand on it. :(
  6. GeoShock New Player

maybe they are all celestial now :) ?
  7. Karnevil Committed Player

you're unsubbing right? so opinion means exactly dirt. you're a quitter.
    • Like x 1
  8. Blitzarro New Player

Actually I was a customer and that means my opinion should have meant a lot but since this game is run by Bizarro business men you are right it doesn't mean anything. And since when is quitting a bad thing people quit smoking, drinking , doing other BAD things all the time
  9. MentosTroll Loyal Player

wait just to confirm, are all these rendering issues happening on the PC side as well? like invisible teammates, grayed out adds?
  10. Godfist221 New Player

First I just want to say that the new visuals are amazing, it gives the game more if a feel. Ok so far with the new visuals I've noticed some laggy spots especially around Chinatown. Also as far as I go, when I go to complete a mission or complete a briefing, the game is freezing my PS3, not sure if this is happening to anyone else or if I'm repeating but I just thought I would post my experience so far and NO, its not my internet connection as that is perfectly fine with all other games and systems. On a positive note, all the AI's are more responsive and actually help out when they were suppose to, ex. Would be the Titans in the Science PD ( Raven mission ), and they changed the Zatanna pose there too lol. All in all everything is working well but I really hope they can address the freezing issue, samething happend the last time a big update was pushed and they cleared it up, its been a LONG while since my PS3 locked up. Keep up the great work Devs!!!
    • Like x 1
  11. Blazt Furnace New Player

maybe the devs populated all the NPCs as Eddie Money
    • Like x 1
  12. The Klepto New Player

Targeting system is jacked up.
    Invisble in PvP.
    Horrible lag in solo missions.
    And so on.
  13. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

Wow raised sharpshooter drop rate....amazing
  14. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

Good to kn
    Woah....well I won't be running raids till it fixed...oh well
    • Like x 1
  15. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

This is exactly what I was afraid of...hope it gets fixed
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you again for the feedback. We are looking into all issues reported, but here's a quick update on the bigger ones:

• NPCs and players not rendering in instances: we believe we have identified the problem here and are working on a fix.
    • Collection/Investigation crashing: we are investigating.
    • Journal message on screen: this is intended, but we are gathering feedback.
    • Individual loot: we missed some sections of content and will update all content to use the new system.
    • Like x 10
  17. Mary Bliss Committed Player

Any chance individual loot be items you can actually equip ?

I am sure people would settle for lower items if they at least be usable...
  18. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Does anyone know if the damage shift effet going from those white waves to an almost invisible dust is a bug?
    It's kinda hard to see if it's activated or not, but I liked it, looks more realistic.
  19. Remander Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    Ah, penny loafers and white socks. Those were the days. :cool:
    • Like x 4
  20. Remander Steadfast Player

Intended.
    • Like x 1