A list of post update bugs (USPS3).

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by aganusn, Nov 13, 2013.

1. aganusn New Player

-The alert South Gotham Courthouse has an all black floor, and a lot of the environment is just black. You also cannot see enemies.

-I cannot see my teammates in any PVE or PVP content while in combat. They will fade into view for 1 second and disappear again.

-The door to the starting area in the Batcave Arena/Legends match is now black.

-There is incredible lag in the R&D station menus (the lag is everywhere, but worse at this location).
    to switch tabs (to go from Salvage to Mods, for example) there's a 1 to 1 1/2 second lag where everything stops as if it's freezing. This also happens after making anything at all.
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

Not only south gotham courthouse. It seems like if brainiac hasn't payed his bills. Whole PBG is lights out. Seems like controllers need a Candle-Power ^_^
  3. itsaywok New Player

(This pertains to the PS3, mostly to Ice)

1. Many animations for powers are not showing or are only partly showing. Neo-Venom Boost, for example, still has the little arm-raising animation but does not have the green "explosion. Reflection and Ice Bash seem to be just fine.

2. Is Reflection > Neo-venom Boost > Ice Bash no longer clippable together? I have only been able to clip Reflection > Ice Bash, and this is not a new part of my rotation
  4. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Capes and trench coats don't flow anymore, even while walking normally my feet go through the cape or trench coat.