Solo loot?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LisaLoeb, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Green Lantern New Player

Is it supposed to be solo loot for everything now?
  2. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Doesn't matter to me considering all I get is tank and healer gear anyway.
  3. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Its not about what you get, its about what you salvage!
  4. NayrTheWise Active Player

Earth duos Gotham Hospital and Riverside Hotel were not dropping individual loot (rolled on bosses)

The alerts STAR Labs Research Facility and South Gotham Courthouse _were_ dropping individual loot. (But the lighting on South Gotham Courthouse was very messed up, for me... all the ground was pitch black).
  5. itsaywok New Player

For people still having to roll on bosses:

Are you having to roll on all loot from bosses (armor, etc.), or is it just things like base items, focusing elements, etc.?
  6. LisaLoeb New Player

All loot from bosses. Hope this is fixed today, asap. Otherwise I won't even bother logging in today. The loot was all I cared about in gu 31.
  7. Buckley Loyal Player

Do it, I dare you, make it a THOSE thread ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. Mont New Player

lol, not going to run any important stuff until the bugs get zapped, bad enough my low lvls can no longer do grundy/ bizarro etc n get the armour, got to wait til lvl 30, then get only SP, the gear will be worthless to a 30, except as style
    • Like x 1
  9. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Ok, I've ran Gotham University duo and Gotham Mercy Hospital duo since the game launched GU31.

I have experienced NO problems whatsoever with the new loot system. I received my own loot drops and so did my partner. A PUG, who actually waved and bowed. I was shocked. Perhaps the turning point for the attitude of people in this game?! who knows! anyway, I digress.

So:
    • Gotham University Duo - Loot Working as Intended
    • Gotham Mercy Hospital Duo - Loot Working as Intended
    My technical details:
    • Platform: Playstation 3
    • Server: EUPS3 (Villains)
    • GU31 Download size: 5GB+
    • Running: Blu-Ray Disc version of the game w/ Updates
    • Missing textures?: No obvious ones
  10. Tikkun Loyal Player

I can confirm this happened in the Stryker's Island alert on USPC. Rolled on every drop in the instance.
  11. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :'(

The absolute worst possible thing just happened to me.

I thought I'd do my part for the game and run as many instances as possible before bed and document the loot situation in each instance. I queued up for everything under T5. A T2 Duo pops. Run it, discover loot is bugged, took a note, no problem. Next instance pops: Strykers Island.

I go in. We get to the first boss. We beat them. Uh oh... Need Before Greed pops up. We get to the Rogues. We beat them and this drops...

[IMG]

Damn it! I can still win it though, right?... yes.... but I didn't:

[IMG]

Gutted :( so I'm in a pap with the game now and I've rage quit. I won't be playing again until this issue is fixed.

This is EXACTLY why I stopped running the group content since they announced GU31 was coming. In case something I really wanted dropped. It did and I lost it.

If you still truly believe the new loot system is garbage and needs to go, here's some cold, hard evidence as to why it shouldn't, why needs to stay and why it's one of the best things they've ever added to the game.

Grr!!!! :mad:
  12. Jax Prime New Player

Are you on the PC or PS3?

I dont understand why most peoples graphics on their SS look so much better than what I am seeing. And If you are on the PS3, how do you take a Screen shot when the Chat is active? (seems like you were about to say something, the "Say" bar seems active)
  13. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

PS3. If you want to take screenshots of your interface, you have to enable the option in the options menu.

Settings > UI > Show UI when taking Screenshots (On)

Then, whenever you wish to take a screenshot, you can either select it from the menu (Up on the D pad > Take Screenshot) or if you have a USB keyboard plugged into your PS3, Press F9.

Both of these screenshots were taken when I pressed F9 on my USB keyboard.

As for the graphics, I don't know. If it's any help to you I am playing:

- EUPS3 version.
    - Playing using the original PS3 Disc that you had to buy when the game first came out.
    - 80GB Hard Drive with over half the space left.

Haven't experienced ANY problems at all with the graphics. Yesterday people weren't loading up their full costumes, but that's been resolved today. No other issues exist for me as far as graphics go. I haven't done anything apart from download the update and play it, either.
  14. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Have you tried it again today Tikkun?

I just ran South Gotham Courthouse earlier and I did get my own loot drops. Not sure if that one was dropping individual loot or not yesterday.
  15. Tikkun Loyal Player

Nope, been at work all day. I was just going off of what the patch notes said.
    • Like x 1
  16. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Ahh no worries. I'm too scared to run it again, right now. I know my next run will drop the Captain Cold hood for sure if it's still the Need Before Greed system :'(
  17. GeoShock New Player

I wrote about it in GU31 feedback topic. I had to roll on all loot (T1/T2/T3 duos, T2/T3 alerts, FoS - EUPC)
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The instances that were still using group loot were updated in last night's hotfix. We are checking on stryker's.
    • Like x 2
  19. Viirus_Steelhart New Player

Atrocitus in the Coast City Alert was also not dropping individual loot yesterday. Was the only boss in the instance where this happened.
    • Like x 1
  20. Wilder Midnight New Player

I decided to roll up a new toon to see what its like starting from scratch again. ran area 51 the moment it opened up to me and got my own drop at every boss fight. in fact i entered as level 9 and recieved level 10 gear. if i had queued up this way under the old system i would have only gained experience points for the run. i wouldn't have been able to roll on any gear at all.