Update 31 Feedback

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Nov 12, 2013.

1. PixelatedDream New Player

Is it just me or are the capes not moving like they use to? Not flying out when you run and not moving and waving when you fly.

I don't like it :(
    • Like x 4
  2. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Prime is missing half the graphics.

While in the ship on new toon #1, couldnt get the old yellow target lock on the bubble that pulses and stuns you before it becomes vulnerable. I could attack it, but nothing on my screen indicated that I was locked onto it.

Unbearable choppy lag - choppier than I've ever seen before when getting a new character into the first level 3 mission in Gotham. Can't see how this could possibly have a positive effect on new player retention.

Weapon sound effects cut out while making new toon #2 (#1 stopped playing 10 seconds into mission one in goth. It looked like a flip book that was missing 70% of its pages).

Angled flexsuit has huge see thru holes in it now (bigger than before) for striker large body style, at least.

This is my first 10 minutes of gu31. Nighty night, there goes my long night of playing.
  3. itsaywok New Player

So how are people's downloads going that got a late start (such as myself)?

(PS3) the first 16 percent went flawless and downloaded at a rate consistent with a 15mbps max connection. Now I am literally getting 4 percent every 105 seconds. There has been no variation in this for quite some time which is how I'm able to have exact numbers.

I'm looking at a 4+ hour download starting at 11:20 at night. I understand that there's lots of different people from various time zones downloading, but this makes me feel like its 90 percent PSN and only slightly other people.
  4. HoneyHoneyps3 New Player

i can not login 2 my account at all i can make a new one and play it fine also can login 2 my brothers just fine also why will it not let me one and play im a member and have a good amount of money on this game i get a code 1048 and im on every day so i dont get it can u help me please and for ps3 no pc
  5. Joykiller Dedicated Player

Duo partner invisible and constantly performing 'breakout' animation and to echo others, enemies are invisible, etc.
    • Like x 1
  6. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Oh yeah and the UI with the largest screen (broker, etc) have a broken white line thru them vertically between center and right edge.
  7. JustSome_Chick New Player

Last battle of t3 solo Sentinals and it locked up my system. What a waste of time, energy soda coler for power, and .. well time LOL

Apparently the mistake I made was collecting the investigation! It completed and BAM! I'm toast.

Darnit I wanted those marks and loot.

I'm done for the night. Not going to bother TOUCHING another investigation or brief til I know that's done and certainly not going to fight through again, just irritated now.
  8. itsaywok New Player

1048 error code usually refers to that account being banned from DCUO. There have also been times when this message has appeared when the server is down or having problems. Even further, the problem could only be on several accounts (yours included), which I would consider a bug. If you are positive you did not get banned then I would enter a support ticket ( through ps browser, smart device, etc.) persistence and patience is key if you know you were not banned.
  9. Basement Dweller New Player

Two problems I've had are the sound chopping, which for some reason causes a brief stutter in my FPS (this never occured before GU31) and also when I transfered to a different map I could suddenly not see League chat at all.

Actually I'll add that the "Submit Feedback" button that is normally in the Escape menu has mysteriously disappeared.
  10. PixelatedDream New Player

Glyphs from Divine Light aren't showing up for me. There is nothing on the ground when I activate it.
  11. Mick Nugget New Player

K so it wasnt my imagination all the environments in gotham and metro got some crazy upgrades, looks good.

ran two quick instances:

oan sciencecells: couldnt see other players or the dogs and final boss was a shadow but I got all my own loot :D

I like the new sound effects as u go thru the UI picking an instance to run.

Chinatowns new atmospheric effects do look beautiful. Im guessing its the same for Bohemia too but i havent looked there yet.

In the Cape Carmine duo, some of the terminals had the new icons and some didnt, the new icons look good and make way more sense than the universal blue cog did.

Got group loot window for deathstroke, Bane was a shadow and we got the group loot window for him too.

I'm noticing new specular and bump maps all over the buildings everywhere, especially on the rooftops etc where it used to be all flat drab textures.

I like the shiny. Don't forget to do some performance work on the ps3 side.
    • Like x 2
  12. Physique Dedicated Player

Other things of note which others may have already pointed out:

• System freezes when collections are completed. I do not know if this extends to investigations or briefings because I have not yet restarted my PS3 to follow-up.
    • Voice chat did not initially create a group channel once a group invite was accepted. Since all of the members of my group were in my league, we continued to use league chat until we queued into Trigon's Prison. An instance channel was created so we could all communicate with the one player we picked up.
    • Mic still needs to be adjusted upon logging in to play. The default setting is overamplifying users at the max volume setting upon log-in.
    • Like x 1
  13. Brice Allen Loyal Player

The High Rez Texture is built into the PC and PS4 version. There is no option to turn them on or off.
  14. Tman2324 New Player

Group Chat and League chat is gone. Paradox wave is super messed up.
  15. Trinidad James Loyal Player

The target lock icon is bugged, it disappears on mobs and reappears on bosses only.
  16. PixelatedDream New Player

Okay update on what I previously said. Divine Light Glyphs show up in Healer Role, but not DPS. Was this on Purpose?
  17. thenewkidd New Player

The Good:
    I love the texture in the watchtower... and the detail that can be seen is still awesome on the PS3.... very pleased in deed... I tip my hat to the devs that one.

Getting my own loot is pretty cool in all content.. tried it out and so far.. pretty awesome.

Open world group content is fine...

The Bad:
    Just like every new update... There are glitches... the hard part about these glitches is that EVERYONE seems to be getting different glitches... I cannot see my league mates in ANY instance we doo... Nexus... FOS2... Gates... EVERYONE is invisible...
    Another league mate of mine can see shadows and another is getting flashes of people going in and out like they are "christmas lights".

I don't know if a hot fix will fix everyone's problems.. as there really isn't anything static here... My league often times would just four man gates because it was fun... but for the first time we couldn't complete it because the healer couldn't heal couldn't see enemies to dodge and me the DPS could see the enemies but couldn't see the team and the tank could only see the boss and the Troll... well it seem he had no problems at all but a little lag.

MORAL OF THE STORY:
    I do not envy the devs on this one as everyone has different problems probably leading to the same fix..but I just don't know....

Good Luck.
    • Like x 3
  18. The Vigilante Committed Player

There was a High texture option in the setting during beta. There were option for low, normal, and high textures. They disabled the High option prior to launch. That is what I am referring to.

GU31 was the perfect time for them to re-enable the High texture option. Why they did not is beyond me.
  19. TheDark Devoted Player

What's up with the change on capes?
    • Like x 1
  20. Captain Smashmouth New Player

The audio sound when moving the cursor around some interfaces is very irritating. For example moving cursor around in inventory screen or the quest log or whatever, the noise it makes when the pointer switches from one slot or words to another. It is very loud and scratchy, it is in stereo, making it even more annoying. This is one thing that needs to be fixed the most that I have discovered so far.

The sound made when opening a menu is ok though.
    • Like x 1