what is the point of doing t5 raids when you don't get a single chance to enter

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by IIJetfire, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Vyltran Loyal Player

Relaxx bro, not meant to express in a rude way either lol, my apologies too.. if there's anything i can help with raids, im sure im in..
    • Like x 1
  2. Radium Devoted Player

There was no CR, but that doesn't mean people didn't have crazy requirements. I remember having shouts for Full T2 for Inner or multiple pieces of T3/T2.5 only for Fos's. Its always been there, the only difference is they gave it a base number to judge on.
  3. IIJetfire New Player

i did that, but the evil destroyed it, he's one of the league's but i can't mention as there are plenty like them from leagues and everywhere. if you think that i am not open enough, then no thanks, i want all to be together feeling same pain and troubles to be positive and not negative to be unsolved, i am not here to waste time forcing to buy SoT dlc, if that's how this goes then dev has to answer the meaning of it, and why it hasn't reached to most ppl in in-game rather than being in just forums?
  4. IIJetfire New Player

thanks but are you in eu-pc though?
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Absolutely.

Thanks. ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. IIJetfire New Player

well, i did see that coming b4 t5 release, but i never had a problem with it, trust me, take an example of inner sanctum, i did with low cr ppl at around 70-75 at least and then randomly later with high cr and such and all, which didn't become anymore a problem, ofc even now some of they still ask- cr 85+ or 90+ for it lol, i do with random or pug and i finish without needing such ridiculous requirements and they were most smooth runs not boring but enjoying runs.
    although it's true that they kick ppl alot in t4 yet still, but then again is not as harsh as t5 being impossible, they all need old-fashioned plain teamwork and cooperation to complete it, which is why they don't want to listen and simply abuse and finally a swift kick.:(
  7. Whiteroom New Player

I don't fully understand what you are saying here. But the point I am going to respond to is that you tried it once and got one *********. So what, tell him to quit being like that and that you are keeping the lower level player until the point when the raid reaches a standstill.

Let me ask, were you as vocal in defending the lower CR player as he was in bashing them? Did you remind the group that each of them was given a first chance before? When you create a group where CR doesn't matter, you stand by it, or did you in fact cherry pick the higher call outs and then fill in the last couple with what popped up first?
  8. Myrdin69 New Player

i don't take those who shout: "cr70+ for kahndaq" seriously for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time, my ignore list is getting bigger and bigger thanks to them too
    • Like x 2
  9. PurexEnergy New Player

I am experienced but that doesn't make any difference because I run with my alt characters as well (which aren't so experienced).

Also, I was being constructive. I'm not the one with the issue here. The loot tables are fine with me since the last update. I pug raids atleast 5 to 6 times a week. I get on this game 4 to 5 days out of the week. I really have no complaints. The dev's have adjusted most of the things satisfactorily.
  10. IIJetfire New Player

mine keeps going by receiving tells for nexus and dox- " cr 99 dps here " and put to ignore list xD. should be clear that way to make them understand that they shall miss chances as well for being a high cr and not allowing others in.
  11. IIJetfire New Player

maybe you won't understand, so simply don't post if it's an abuse or non constructive. please don't bother here if you aren't patience person or experienced, or else you wouldn''t be saying this clearly.
  12. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I'm pretty sure fully modded 85/86 will make you eligible for the next tier. Try not to stress so much. You'll probably be asking for 100+ at some point in time just like how some people ask for 70+ for Kahndaq.
  13. Delyxe New Player

That's the funny thing: I am being constructive. Time to move on, friend...

As I stated in my earlier post:

"Just do what we ALL do: play the game, take the time, level-up, have fun and quit crying about all of your perceived injustice you've suffered. It's obnoxious. "
  14. IIJetfire New Player

do explain why do they have freedom to do anything, should dev also join the enjoyment of elitist kicking and not allowing lower cr to try or to enter at least?
  15. IIJetfire New Player

another flamer on me? hey, maybe don't bother if you think i am part of the " future " elitism with just a presume, please don't bother.i am not willing to answer ppl with no positivity, so please don't bother.
  16. Whiteroom New Player

This is the most ridiculous response I have seen you post, mine was far from abusive. You are laughable, I am very paitent and follow the advice I have given, I try to help the players I see struggling and rarely kick unless the player is being abusive or intentionally playing badly.

You have been given solutions by skilled people who know the content and reject them so that you can continue crying about it. You are not looking for a solution, you are part of the problem. You want someone else to make the raids better for you. I am a happy guy in game and am willing to help any new players with good attitude, but you are one of the helpless.

This is part of your problem, anyone who doesn't agree with you is a "flamer". The poor me in you is quite arrogant.

Edit: Also, the "I don't fully understand" refers to your words and thoughts being garbled all over the place due to poor translation... which there isn't to much to be done about.
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

If other "humans" ARE the problem..... why not take them out of the equation??

Here is a crazy thought.

What if... after spending 45 minutes being told that you cannot join a raid because;

A) Your CR is only 99... we want 101CR + and 175 SP
    B) You are a Tank and we want to run with 4 DPS instead
    C) You are and Earth Tank.... but we only want Ice Tanks
    D) You only have PvE gear... we want a Tank that has half PvE and Half PvP gear so that he can have more HPs (yes that sounds crazy... but I would bet it happened before)
    E) add your own reason from your own personal experience

What if you had the option to say "Darn it.... I will form my own group"... and could recruit Superman. Batman, and other Legends to fill up your group instead???

Or you could get your Alts to fill up your group instead??? Giving a reason or a use to having a dozen Alts???

Heck the rewards could be less for all I care if you could run the instance solo with your Alts.

DCUO is a fun game..... but too often... the "human" element... or "humanity" as was mentioned before..... pretty much ruins the game for some players.

Lots of rude players... selfish players...... or Griefers (hate those guys).

So how hard would it be to have the option to bypass that "human" element when it pretty much ruins your experience??

When you want to do a duo with another "human" the option would be there....... but if you already did 3 duos with rude annoying other "humans" and have your fill of those.... why not have the option to do a duo with your "friend" Superman??
    • Like x 6
  18. PurexEnergy New Player

Khandaq is the early tiers. Ofcourse no one's going to be shouting much because everyone's in the same shoes. This issue started around T3 and T4. I remember when I couldn't run Prime unless I was CR 89+.

Well, it was pretty ignorant of you to say "Dev's are catering to elitists" as well. lol. You know what the dev's cater to? The DCUO community.

You know who caters to the Elitists? The Elitists.

*Google Straw man Fallacy* - Really? Straw man Fallacy? I totally understand what you guys are saying. Let me demonstrate by summarizing. *ahem*
    You guys can't get into raids and play the new content because raid groups won't accept you. They demand high requirements and specific power sets which you, unfortunately, aren't. Another factor is that the loot is luck based and you rarely get the gear for your role. Thus, it being an on-going chain.

See, I get it. So, no straw man here. My argument is - This isn't the Developers fault. Play other MMO's. I can bet you that it's happening there as well. So, like I asked the OP of this topic: How would you fix this issue? However, the catch is to please the entire community with your result and also keep DCUO with profits.
  19. IIJetfire New Player

if the ppl in EU-PC server are willing, maybe i can try, but if they aren't you can't force me even if you are going to report me for it.
  20. PurexEnergy New Player

lol. You can't answer my question with a question. You haven't been constructive this entire time. I already answered your topic question with "The dev's aren't at fault, the elitists are. MMO's are always going to be like this".

Now, your turn. How would you fix this issue as a developer but keep the DCUO community happy and the game profittable?