A week in the vault...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Notangie, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Notangie New Player

I did the vault on all of hubby's alts...got Ms. Boo twice. Both on pre-level 30...great.
  2. Evil Leaper New Player

I have never laughed so much out loud than I have reading this thread.

+a million. Great job.
    • Like x 1
  3. revolter1 New Player

I have them:p
    Btw, sharpshooter legs sucks...
  4. itsaywok New Player

In my experience, I have always gotten a blue item when receiving an orange piece of jewelry.

Around T3, I received a 56 orange neck and the Toyman trinket in the same run.

Before the servers went down for restarts today, I received a Grappler's Eternium Band and the Sharpshooter waist.

I can also confirm that the Checkmate and Sharpshooter styles drop more readily for characters below 30. My alt has more than double the pieces for both sets over my main.
    • Like x 1
  5. Notangie New Player

6. Notangie New Player

Yay! Something blue dropped...oh, it's pumpkins :(
  7. Mr AFK New Player

my best drop from valut at last five months is hm.. 1 MoT?
    • Like x 1
  8. danielqpk New Player

Trinket that turns me into demon...

I'M DONE WITH THE VAULT.A

USJDOFJAVICDNPALADLMG. :mad:

:mad:
    • Like x 1
  9. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

It he vault is the first thing I do when I log on....hoping one day I will win the lottery and get the sharpshooter legs...lol...I just don't get why they make it so rare...please Devs just up the sharpshooter leg drop so I can finally shut up...lol
    • Like x 1
  10. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

Ambush Bug has taken his revenge.
    • Like x 2
  11. danielqpk New Player

I thought his revenge was ongoing that's why every day he gave me the same style...
    That wasn't enough? o_O
    • Like x 1
  12. Notangie New Player

I squished him in yesterday's post, unfortunately it was just a fantasy.
  13. Notangie New Player

Ever wonder: what if it's not us that has bad luck, maybe the sharpshooter legs are the real victim here...

THE PLIGHT OF SHARPSHOOTER LEGS...

Dear Diary,

I have all but lost hope. I don't even know why I'm writing this, no one is ever going to find me and rescue me in time.

I don't know how long I've been held by my captors, it's hard to tell how much time has passed in this cramped, windowless box.

Life used to be good, I had a family: Sharpshooter helmet, shoulders, chest, back, hands, waist, feet...we were a big and happy family. Sure, we had our problems, like any other family, but we loved each other. Some of my fondest memories are of how we used to ride our unicorns over the rainbow, oh how I miss those days.

Then some psycho clown with pale skin and an eerie red smile attacked us, he imprisoned us and placed us in a vile, rarely visited part of the DC universe: the vault. I am alone here with nothing but my thoughts and the haunting memories of that day.

I have made some friends, demonic helmet and chest, jah kir hands, biomech shoulders, one mark of triumph. They are the lucky ones, they get liberated from this heckhole regularly. I do not know what happens to them after that, but I imagine they are revered as heroes in the free world...

I hear murmurings of people saying they will stop going to the vault...but that spells my doom. I hear The Clown is very fond of killing his victims that don't make it out of here. I have been unlucky in all my attempts to escape. I can't get out on my own, I need the help of heroes or villains. If the 25 feat points aren't worth it to you, I hope my life, happiness, and freedom will be enough incentive.

Every day, I die a little inside as my brothers, Sharpshooter belt and shoulders, get liberated, yet I am left here to rot. Even the newly imprisoned Ms. Boo has better luck than I. I miss my family, I miss my freedom, I miss my life before this wretched vault...but I cannot give up hope.

If this message reaches anyone: tell my family I love them (except my older sister, helmet, she's kind of a jerk). Please do not give up on me...the slight glimmer of hope that someone will one day find me, no matter how small the likelihood of it happening, is all that sustains me.

Signed,
    SS Legs
    • Like x 8
  14. Notangie New Player

Is there a way to move this to the funhouse?
  15. Mick Nugget New Player

I roffled:p
    • Like x 1
  16. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Reading and comprehension fail on my part.

Sigh....I guess that's not too uncommon though....for the longest time I was reading your name as Notingale - which I was assuming was some relation to the Nightingale :oops:
    • Like x 1
  17. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Got Jokers backpack on my (flying :confused: ) ex-main sometime in the last two months.
    • Like x 1
  18. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

Yeah..I made a new mini...*FIRST RUN IN VAULT* Sharpshooter back....*sob*
    • Like x 1
  19. The Vigilante Committed Player

That's awesome. At least there is hope that I may eventually get the Batman gauntlets although after almost 3 years it is not looking likely.
    • Like x 1
  20. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

I got the batman gauntlets on my acrobatic alt (sometime between Sep 12 and Feb 13)...so I'm thinking there's an inverse relationship between the item that drops and your movement mode :confused: