P7S1 - Worst publisher ever

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by kAiSeR007, Oct 26, 2013.

1. MolleaFauss Active Player

Actually, I play from EU on USPC and never experienced such issues.
    But for the login being down, watch out if you play during *their* maintenance window. As USPC does a daily restart at 3am PST, they do a daily restart at 3am... GMT!
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I love how you automatically blame the publisher rather than actually checking to see if the problem is on your end.
  3. Chelzoraan Active Player

haven't you heard? log into game, people all over the place has been reporting login issues today, i've had it, my friend has had it, league mates, other people.

but yeah, maybe all our ISP's collectively went bad today, it's probably nothing to do with DCUO, cause it is perfect!
  4. Zuse Loyal Player

as a P7S1 victim i think that SOE needs to do something about this
  5. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

When most of the people from different countries are having issues with the login, and those players are with the sane publisher, its more than obvious where the problem is. I love how you talk about something you have absolutely no idea how is working. But thanks for your comment.
    • Like x 3
  6. Motive New Player

Oh yeah, sorry!
  7. Mr AFK New Player

EU PC - can't login.
  8. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

Since soe owns the game... Someone should step in and help our brother (or sisters) gamers that are abroad....
  9. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

Bump! Once again the launcher is down, 2nd time for today, awesome P7S1, keep up the good work!