Pure Malevolence - Villain USPS3 League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Drobobot, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Luli New Player

Hi blackpantherrr1 - if you are interested in joining, please go to our website and fill out an application. :)
  2. blackerpantherrr1 New Player

I Applied, when will it be reviewed?

xxxkidd gohanxxx 68cr troll
  3. Luli New Player

Hi Kidd, please check back on the league website for updates or comments on your application. :)
  4. Luli New Player

I love have seasonals but am having terrible luck getting any Boo's again... none last year and none yet this year!

Anyways still looking for fantastic new members - check out our site and apply or message us if you have questions! :D
  5. M1 Garand Well-Known Player

PM is a day running league - good fit for after school activity, before parents come home. ;)
    Anyway, I'm usually online weekday evenings, around 9pm EST (for an hour or so). Shout me for any sort of content - let's run it together and see if PM will click with your goals.
    M1 Garand
    cr 98 Nature Healer
    I have heals and a bit of bonus damage for fun ;)
  6. Luli New Player

Still looking for awesome new members to join our ranks! Want to learn more or just want an awesome group to raid with? We might be the right league for you.

Especially seeking T5 players to fill our main raid group so please check us out!
  7. Luli New Player

We are mainly a pve league but we are hoping to expand our pvp group a bit so if you like both pve and pvp please still check us out! Also seeking pvp players that would like to organize occasional pvp days and help build a solid arena team! If this sounds like something you'd be interested in give us a shout!
  8. Luli New Player

Check us out, we're a fun group and would love to make some more friends that we can run raids with. :)
  9. Tlogie New Player

Sounds like a great league to join. I have a cr96 sp95 nature dps that is looking for a league.

Dark rising- nature dps cr96 sp95
  10. Luli New Player

Hey there! I will be sure to add you to my friend list and be on the lookout for you in game. If you could go to our site and fill out an application in the meantime that would be a huge help! Let me know if you have any questions. :)
  11. Luli New Player

Happy to welcome some new members this week! Still open for recruiting though so check out our website for details or mail us if you have any questions!

puremalevolence.shivtr.com
  12. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

add me to your friends list!
  13. Luli New Player

Its been a bit busy the last couple weeks but we are back to recruiting again! :)
  14. Luli New Player

Looking for energetic players of all levels. T3 and up is fantastic but we are happy to bring in newer players and teach them the ins and outs of the game. If interested please head to our website and fill out an application. Let me know if you have any questions!
  15. Luli New Player

Exciting times as many players are getting their new ps4's soon! :D