Movements not so unique

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Ghostof91, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Ghostof91 New Player

Anybody ever felt that the movements should've corresponded with the Powers in the first place, that were you feel more unique in being fast as flash or being able to fly as Superman I felt their should have been some type of control over what movements should've been available.

Movements should've been a purchasable content instead of free choice.
  2. CypherXone Committed Player

They should of had Movement Traits as well as Abilities, where people everyone would be able to pick up perks that are associated with different movement by using a skill point, but only people who specialize in a a particular moverment get to open up a set of new abilities. Almost like having multiple trees.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

Good point, on second thought Movements should've been just as important as the Powers you wield to show more uniqueness in the game.
  4. danielqpk New Player

i just want to fly FASTER .... operations take so long!!!:mad:

come on superman = faster than speeding bullet
    flash = faster than speed of light

me = casually flying at elderly pace
    • Like x 3
  5. Meefzy New Player

Stop complaining and purchase supersonic. There's nothing you can do about it otherwise.
  6. danielqpk New Player

shoot! how could i forget about supersonic i've only been playing since beta....

[IMG]
  7. Kroye Loyal Player

[IMG]
  8. danielqpk New Player

LOL
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Jc x New Player

The meme use in this thread is making me cringe, hardcore.
  10. Neph Dedicated Player

11. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Excuse me while I break the Common Housefly barrier. That's what Supersonic feels likes...

Superman can travel at nearly the speed of light. Flash CAN break the speed of light, but it's actually sends ripple affects through space and time and he time travels. This is bad because history is disrupted. JL Flashpoint Paradox. Comic and Movie.
    • Like x 1