MarvelSuperHeroes League Wants You!!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Triumph or Die, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

If you're a fan of DC Universe Online & Marvel Comics and would like to join a laid-back League (US PS3 PVE/Hero Side), you've come to the right place!

We're a league that has fun playing & working together, helping each other out. We don't have many restrictions (like your CR has to be a certain level, or you have to have X-amount of SP).

The only real restriction is that we DO NOT ALLOW multiples of the same character. In other words, we're not going to have 10 Captain Americas, 15 Deadpools, etc. There are way too many Marvel characters to choose from for us to have a bunch of clones running around!

Some of us are level 30, while others have low-level toons, so there should always be someone to run with.

If you're an ACTIVE player of DCUO and are looking for a Marvel-themed league to call home, we might be the place for you! Remember, a league is only as strong as it's weakest link. It takes ALL of us to make this league successful!

To Apply for Membership: www.marvelsuperheroes.guildlaunch.com
    • Like x 1
  2. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

Wow. 3 days and no interest whatsoever? Come on, guys and gals! We need people to fill every role. We need mature people. We need people ready to lead. We need YOU!
  3. StarStreamTuT Active Player

How would your league like to maybe guest star on my show thats being developed on youtube. Kind of like a marvel meets dc characters type thing. Message back if interested.
    • Like x 1
  4. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

We're in the middle of a recruitment drive right now. I don't believe we have enough members to participate. But, thanks!
  5. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

Again, I would like to invite anyone with a Marvel-themed toon, or anyone interested in joining a Marvel-themed league to check us out via our website: www.marvelsuperheroes.guildlaunch.com and see if our league has what you're looking for! We are accepting all roles and all levels!

Hope to see you soon!
  6. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

7. IceDude83 New Player

Come on Marvel fans we know that you are out there
  8. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

I am honestly surprised at the complete lack of interest in this thread. I don't know if it's a sign that there aren't any people interested in a Marvel league, or if it's a sign that players are moving away from DCUO. I see lots of other leagues on here struggling to recruit players too, not just us.
  9. AgentVenom New Player

What world do you go on?..I have a few characters I've 30'd but I'm just now making a marvel themed one....I'm redownloading Dcuo right now startingfrom scratch
  10. AgentVenom New Player

It just got done downloading I meant I'm starting the character from scratch
  11. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

We are a US PS3 PVE league. Apply for membership at: www.marvelsuperheroes.guildlaunch.com. Don't forget to tell us which Marvel character you plan to be.
  12. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

I think some of the lack of responses can be related to the huge number of Marvel hero leagues there are out there right now (more bad ones than good ones) but still a huge number. Maybe looking to merge with another might garner more attention from marvel toons or groups.
    • Like x 1
  13. AgentVenom New Player

14. StarStreamTuT Active Player

Ill make a marvel hero in a couple mins im applying for membership right now.
  15. StarStreamTuT Active Player

any specific character that yal are looking for?
  16. IceDude83 New Player

Any marvel character that hasn't been taken yet will work. Just let us know what Marvel Character you are going with.
  17. IceDude83 New Player

Guys welcome to the league hope to see you in game soon.
  18. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

You can view the character roster on our website to see which characters we currently have. Welcome to the league, guys!
  19. IceDude83 New Player

Well got a few new members any one else want to join a great league that is just starting back up. We still need people that want to step up to the plate and be a leader.
  20. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

So glad to see we've finally gotten some players interested in joining our league! I hope everyone understands that we aren't looking for members who just want to hang out because they think it'd be cool to be in a Marvel league. While it is obviously fun for us to do our best to recreate the look and powers of our favorite Marvels, we ultimately want people who are willing to put in work.....work that is necessary to make a league great. It can't be the efforts of one or two members, but all of us working together that will make this league great enough to stand out from the rest!

Check us out at: www.marvelsuperheroes.guildlaunch.com