Chest-what's up with it?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Vulmyss, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

I know we've all thought it, so I'll say it. What is up with power girls chest?? It's so out of the realm of possibility it's odd! Isn't she the clone of supergirl! They're nothing alike in that aspect!!
    Why did they make only power girl like this? What were they thinking exactly(besides $)?
    Discuss but please, keep it clean guys
    • Like x 1
  2. Notangie New Player

lol, this thread's not gonna last long.
    • Like x 1
  3. Little Sister New Player

She's not a clone.

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  4. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

im not sure what your asking, is the graphics of PG chest bigger compared to the rest of the NPC characters in this game or are you asking why is she has such a pronounced cleavage and why they made her outfit like that. I believe its because PG left that space open for a symbol to cover, she doen't want to go with the S on the chest so she leaves it open until she finds one she wants. I think that's the reason. other than that im not sure what to tell you .
    • Like x 2
  5. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

Super girl had a clone made of her though...
    Right???
    Lol. Even there, giant difference. There aren't shirts big enough for power girl anymore D:
  6. Covalence New Player

I'm always afraid my parents will say something when they see power girl on the load screen... Don't know why I just am.
    But yeah, her chest is rather large.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jc x New Player

technically she's a replica of her from a different dimension.
  8. General Zod 10000 Post Club

She's not a clone of Supergirl. She's the Earth-Two counterpart of Supergirl.
    • Like x 5
  9. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

Wow. I have the exact same thoughts running through my head. +1 for thinking like a genius
    • Like x 2
  10. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

A "replica"
  11. General Zod 10000 Post Club

That was in the animated universe. She looks like Powergirl but, she isn't Powergirl.
    • Like x 1
  12. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

Oh I see. Different conflicting stories. interesting.
    She still looks exactly like her :p
    And it's not just that they're super pronounced, they were rendered extremely carefully. Lots of details and time were put in, I'm sure. I bet be devs drew straws to see who got to make her chest :p
    • Like x 1
  13. 13igtyme Devoted Player

I've seen women who are that big, it's not out side the realm of reality.
    • Like x 3
  14. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

But her chest just doesn't really match with her body. They'd be like a giant counterweight. Have you seen women of power girls stature have a chest that big?
    I certainly haven't.
  15. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Tell them to get their heads out of the gutter, it's a human body, there is nothing wrong, and they should stop thinking of women as objects just because they show a little skin. Then watch their reaction and laugh.
  16. 13igtyme Devoted Player

Yea I have. It's rare but in Florida bikini season is almost year round and women are obsessed with exercise.
    • Like x 1
  17. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Her bust size seems about as probable as a flying alien who shoots lasers out of their eyes.
    • Like x 1
  18. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

Interesting. Take some pics and you could make money selling post cards with those pics on them.
    Well it still stands that they're much bigger than anyone else's in game. They probably had to make a new character model for her.
    Woah thought. They didn't make a slider to increase chest size in dcuo, I wonder why that was?!?! Thoughts??
  19. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

You have to ask?
  20. BumblingB I got better.

Amanda Conner on Power Girl

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/06...ower-girl-wonder-womansilk-spectre-and-boobs/
    • Like x 2