In Villan side, is difficult for help

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Arkham Bane, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Arkham Bane New Player

I do all the time Steelworks q, i use all my skill on last elites, like STAR LABS COMMANDER and more time i lose and be defeated! Also when i want help, i must wait 20 min or more to someone interested me -_- why nobody do Steelworks q now. I dunno -_- If i dont do last inside q in Steelworks i cannot get better gear

I try enter to Gates or Prime, but doing this always take much more time, Prime is the most difficult. And not always i win something. And when i try do Soul Alchemy, more often i wait in queue 20 min or more also, and is there problem with healers.

The most part which irritating me is entry to raid or something becase on LFR channel i see only FOS, Khandanq, Fos, Khadanq, Raven, Trigon, Raven, Trigon, Raven, Trigon, or Paradox, Nexus, Paradox, Nexus. This first 3 is too weak for me, i dont get any good marks there. And for Raven Trigon Nexus Paradox, i cannto go becase i have only 78 CR -_- Very Rare is GATES there. So I think i pass the game and leave my account for now to play somewhere else... If something happen like that.

PS: Villan - BloodQueen
    CR - 78
    POWER - ICE/DPS
    WEAPON - BOW from PRIME BRAINIAC (the most lame weapon in game, low dm, slow and do more dm only if you mellee this...
  2. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Which server do you play on?
    The villain-side has a lot lower population than hero-side, so it is more difficult to find someone there to do content. The best way is to get in touch with people to do content is to find a league.

Maybe you find something interesting in this forum or want to open an own topic to tell a little about you, so a league finds you. ;)
    • Like x 2
  3. SuperSloppsta New Player

bow is slow
    better from melee
    Sorry but I cant take your post seriously
  4. SuperSloppsta New Player

Also some advice in case you're not trolling, dont que for stuff always join a group or form your own...
    I
  5. Arkham Bane New Player

I play on US PC Server, and i try join to group also but more time often DPS place are taken before i join, and my power ICE is Tanking, but i am weak in tanking so i dont tank for everyone
  6. Covalence New Player

If you're on the USPS3 server, I would be happy to help.
    • Like x 1
  7. Arkham Bane New Player

Ye i dont buy PS3, i dont have money, in my country, i must learn YEARS to get good payed job, so to not be rude, i tell everyone players on PS3 GET LOST!!!! I hate PS3 Players becase on PS3 comes more good games with better graphic! And when i want play something to DC universe or Marvel, i cant becase this is PS3 or PS4 only or XBOX or something, i hate hate hate hate!!!

Sorry, this is becase i am bored, i dont know what to play on computer -_- And Marvel Ultimate Alliance, or Star Wars Old Republic cant becase this work so slow that i dont play on this, and this also count that i dont have money for new computer. >_< Everything needs money, and i cant buy >_< must have something to eat, drink, life, and becase of this not always i have enough money to buy PS3 or something
  8. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

sorry
    my villain is still below level 30.
    or I'd be glad to help.

Soon...
  9. AllanPage Committed Player

If you are feeling lonely with no help Send me "AllanPage" or "Sir Eddy" a pm ingame. I will try to contact you after downtime. Our league "Artificious" has carried few people through raids and got them to 84cr. What we do is carry you in t4 Raid/walkins like Gates, Unpaid, Seeds. Most of us are overgeared for this stuff so even if the tank/dps is low geared we wont mind.
  10. Arkham Bane New Player

Gee thanks, i remeber that Allan, and contact you if i be inside. But now i must Calm down, becase PS3 member angry me. I tell you why so i dont repeat. I go walk or eat something mayby that help me lose the stress or calm down.
  11. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Depends what time of day you play, I see gates, seeds, and unpaid quite a few times. Also believe it or not, there are more tanks on villain side then there is hero side. Also the reason dps gets filled up because about 90% of villain side is dps. I have a 98 ice tank of villain side and I sometimes have problems getting in raids because tank spot is taking already.