Population just dropped!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EzioNight, Oct 7, 2013.

1. EzioNight New Player

Population just dropped from: Very High to: High and that's a problem for the villains side devs need to pop out another dlc fast before it drops too medium!
  2. MentosTroll Loyal Player

even on the heroes side, it feels like the population has dropped like 30-40%. I random que to many alerts and before GTA it took maybe 1-5 mins to get into an instance, now it can take 15-20 mins and still not get into an instance.
  3. IThe PatchI New Player

I was playing on USPS3 villain side yesterday, on my newly created villain. I know no one on the villain side, nor I have a league. I have no problem finding people to do stuff on PvE.
  4. compasionate grenade Committed Player

Idk compared to last year I feel the population is stable. Last year when everyone got full t4 cr89 in a month they all left after that. Now w/Ppl chasing the 88cr gear I see wave and nexus lfg calls constantly PC vill side, pugs. When get on hero to sell stuff there's multiple t5 raids going on. Again I'm just comparing to last year.
  5. Derio 15000 Post Club

when creating a new player its easy because of all the F2P players, but population has dropped, but im sure the devs are working hard and fast for dlc 10, trying to have it done by nov 15 so they dont lose even more population when killzone, call of duty, AC, batman, need for speed etc comes out.
  6. Gobbler New Player

The population is fairly consistent but there are far less highly skilled players. The players with 150+ skill points have grown bored for now and switched to another game for the time being. As it always seems to happen when word of a new DLC comes out with new gear to get they will all come patching back so they can claim to be the greatest to ever play the game.
  7. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

I take it EU? if not hmm cause I'm not seeing the same thing. I see the same people shouting trying to fill a group or find a group for hours. When I look to get my Trigon's done each day it's a pain.

Back in t4 while it got dead it didn't get dead till 6+ months after Battle for earth, when Hand of fate was out and was.. for lack of a better word crap.
  8. 13igtyme Devoted Player

The world can go down and just go back up and it will say population: High. New games just came out, so people are taking breaks.
    • Like x 1
  9. Zim New Player

Population just dropped because the last two DLC's flat out sucked ***. I know some people liked them but a majority do not.

And yeah, I know the game has always gone thru its ups and downs this time of year. But people that I know with over 2 years vested into this game have just flat out stopped playing out of bordem.

Somethings wrong, plain and simple. ANyone who tells you differently is in denial.

The new tierd gear just came out and people already quit. A DLC was JUST released and people have already quit.

Devs got their heads up their a55 is the problem.
    • Like x 5
  10. compasionate grenade Committed Player

Idk This last dlc is alt friendly. Plus I recruited 25 people including my 2 kids to play and they all find dcuo experience... fun.
    • Like x 3
  11. TheRealDeathern New Player

I can attest to my league population being lower than what it typically is this weekend. We are a small league with around 50 active members. Normally, we have anywhere from 10 -20 people on at any given time, this weekend we didn't even have enough to fill a single raid group. I wont say the game is dying, but the population is certainly decreasing, at least for the moment. My league is typically very active with very skilled individuals anywhere from T4 to full T5.25 players. I'm not sure what is causing the draw down, if its other games being released, or just life outside of the game. I hope it's not a sign of things to come.

I agree with the OP, the realease of good quality DLC had better come pretty quick, otherwise I may be playing by myself, and I hate pugging.
    • Like x 1
  12. danielqpk New Player

Next dlc is in about 2 months.

GTA 5 came out everyone went to that.

COME ON PEOPLE WE'VE BEEN THROUGH THAT ALREADY!
    • Like x 2
  13. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Depending upon the age of the kids, I don't think I'd want mine playing with the jerks in this game.

If your family is on USPC, look for "Eldritch Phantasm" heroside and "Sister Snafu" on villain. I promise I won't cuss them out while they're learning the game!

(Just trying to help)
    • Like x 3
  14. BadJade New Player

Gta mp. They will be back soon when t6 is out to make 87/88 gear subpar.

Devs think villain side is fine....Lol

I'm overseas so I can't log in.
  15. restingbird New Player

It's GTA5. It'll go back to normal in a few weeks.
  16. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Where do you get this 2 month figure? Cause wouldn't that put it smack dab in the middle of the holiday season... highly doubt that happens, I just assumed it'd be the same as last year and we'll see the next on around february.
  17. IGotYA New Player

Character progression stoped with t4 tier, after you bought 4 sets,
    and got 3 or 4 of the ones you could get on the raids/Ops.

With tier 5 after you are full 86IL gear, you have nothing else to do
    to progress you char, since raids drops are either off-role or
    you already have that piece.
    • Like x 3
  18. Master Manipulator New Player

Its not just that people are taking breaks...I mean ive been a subscriber since launch and I'm about to let my sub expire.

They never listened to people who told them to adjust the rewards for the T5 raids.... and as such most people just said forget it.

Like in my personal experience...

Run Dox and Nexus and get usually nothing for it, the only other raid I need anything in is Black Dawn and I barely see the pieces I need and if I do I never win them....I run Mbot for 5 months looking for Hands I never see... and do the vault daily and never see anything I need.

It just got boring as s*** never getting anything... and as such I don't even bother now.

Also tomorrow comes the Halloween event... but I'm willing to bet there's no new feats for those who have already done it... and as such its meaningless.
    • Like x 2
  19. MrMigraine Devoted Player

According to the Test Server, there are two new 10-Point Feats.

So at least there's that. :)
  20. mgkaenzo Committed Player

Yh right on eups3 villain the population is low so I play bf4 ^^ the problem is that low population make people leave so there s even less people.