Water dlc suggestion....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by kneelb4zawd, Sep 21, 2013.

1. kneelb4zawd New Player

I think there needs to be water powers in DCUO. power points would be water and hydrokinesis. I think 2 good legends characters would be Black manta or aqua man. Maybe even ocean master! Atlantis should be a raid that you can encounter! Water should probably be a healer role! What do you guys think?
    • Like x 2
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Well it has been a few months since we had that torrent of Water threads.
    • Like x 4
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

(See what I did there?)
    • Like x 2
  4. Miahztwin Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. kneelb4zawd New Player

But hey it should've been added there with the elemental classics instead of ice. Water is totally major
    • Like x 1
  6. Newtech Bat New Player

i like it. manta would be cool legends character
    • Like x 1
  7. razor Red New Player

I want to see water powers in this game!
    • Like x 1
  8. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

I'd like water powers, but as they apparently cannot do whips because of the game limitations, there is no way I think they'd be able to pull off a decent set of water powers. Water needs to be flexible and fluid, I'd hate for them to do a half ***** job with it and end up being disappointed. Same goes for whips and elongation/plasticity powers.
    • Like x 2
  9. Zuse Loyal Player

water=tank and every new power is a plus to the game

but really its just melted ice :p
  10. DamageControl Committed Player

And ice is melted into water by fire. So they should make a tank combat triangle.
    • Like x 1
  11. DamageControl Committed Player

I can just see the power trees:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Notangie New Player

The next several dlcs are spoken for...so it'd be well over year from now. They had a firefighter uniform in the marketplace (not sure if it's still available, I don't check marketplace for styles often) just to tease those of us that want water. I think they're holding onto this power as an ace-in-the-hole to bring us back after we allegedly quit the game for good.
    • Like x 1
  13. kneelb4zawd New Player

You all could be right! I hope they add It as soon as possible
    • Like x 1