Friday Night Legends: Episode 19

Discussion in 'Friday Night Legends' started by Mepps, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Sore Steadfast Player

How's that...better?
  2. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Yes!
    • Like x 1
  3. Liongale Dedicated Player

Thank you good sir :D

Normally I see chatter in the forums as the show goes on, so I got a little worried. But now I'm hearing it was a good show, looking forward to watching!
  4. Sore Steadfast Player

I get the two healer strategy. You can't just queue up PvP and expect the other team to have only one healer. It's a stronger composition. But it's also a boring snoozer with the timer running out at 2 kills to 3 kills. PvP should end with the score cap met and teams occasionally being wiped. Queue-up PvP should just be about earning gear.

True competitive bragging PvP should be run through scrimmages and be structured for more interesting matches. 2 healers is a safety net. It covers up mistakes. It makes the competitive field complacent. That's why a scrimmage 4v4 in Temple of Isis or 5v5 WT with one healer is a much more compelling match. (and fix grounding)
    • Like x 2
  5. Gods Disciple New Player

Was a very nice show to be a part of. Thank you Mepps & Spytle and also thank you for watching!
  6. Sore Steadfast Player

By the way, my comments above aren't meant to diminish the fantastic showing both leagues put on tonight. I love listening to the banter, engaging chat, and watching players get a chance to showcase themselves. +1
    • Like x 1
  7. Gods Disciple New Player

Of course, no offence taken. Everybody has their own views on setups, roles, maps etc and I think it's really what separates each server. Healthy banter is always enjoyable but it is a shame when it some times goes sour.
    • Like x 2
  8. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

We ran 1 healer and it still didn't come close to reaching the score cap ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. Sore Steadfast Player

I remember and I'm trying to imagine what even that would have been like with two healers. I'm guessing 0-0.
    • Like x 1
  10. Pew New Player

Was a great to watch FNL guys, gj!

Setup wise i really love the 2 healer/2 dps setups with movement debuffs on teh dps.
    Havent had a single match since 2 weeks that did not end in 1000-x for either side.
  11. GalaxySoul1 New Player

good job guys was a good show
  12. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Very nice!
  13. MercPony Devoted Player

This is What the Fox Says
  14. Brice Allen Loyal Player

o_O...wow...no words can describe that...lol.
    That was just, wow. The fact that someone spent money to make that video blows my mind. lol.
    • Like x 1
  15. ENLIGHTEND1 New Player

Spytle and Mepps taking a dig at FMH Leader MaSsMuRdEr during Friday Night Legends
    • Like x 1