Looking for a League!!!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Absolushan, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Absolushan New Player

Just dinged 30, CR 40. Needing to find a comfy spot somewhere I can shine in. Celestial/HB. Don't know all of the ins and outs of obtaining near god like SP, so I'm only at the normal cap atm. Played almost every MMO ever created (mainstream at least), mature, willing to die and try again (that's the way you learn!). At any rate... USPC PVE Hero. Absolushan. Celestial. Heals. Deeps. Experienced MMO'r. NEED A GOOD PLACE TO EXCEL! Thanks!
  2. Killingfield New Player

hero side or villain ?
  3. Absolushan New Player

Whoops! Hero. >.<
  4. Killingfield New Player

lol actually I just saw you did add that earlier , oh well I had a blonde moment then , if you leveled villain we're recruiting to get the league going and whatnot. but I do wish you luck on your league search on the hero side.
  5. Absolushan New Player

Thanks! I was torn in between the sides, I play the evil aspect of almost every other MMO I've played, but seriously... I can't even begin to imagine going up against the Bats. Just bad juju. LOL!
  6. Killingfield New Player

Your very welcome and yea I do agree with ya bout bats . but again I wish you the best absolushan on your hunt.
  7. Captain CdViper New Player

We are a Marvel Themed or Inspired Hero League, we mostly do PVE and some PVP to SMASH some villains when bored! lol
    We would love to have you here and have fun with us doing Raids, duos, alerts, arena. We will help ANYONE level up, lower level characters.

Our Site: http://incrediblesmashers.guildlaunch.com
  8. Abstrakt Loyal Player

Elseworlds Legacy is recruiting on the hero side smaller league but a lot of great friendly players we are an 18 and over league.
    check out our site my in game name is on my signature. www.elseworlds.us
  9. Captain CdViper New Player

Abstrakt I love your signature so funny!
    • Like x 1