Celestial Combos not responding after Skill/Power Reset

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Absolushan, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Absolushan New Player

I came back to this game for one reason, and one reason only. Celestial. Being able to manipulate light or darkness in a manner to heal or kill, held a certain pizzazz for me. Since my brief return, I have rolled a celestial/hb healer, and picked up on the "combo" system like clock work. So, after a few days play, I have gained 22 levels, and loved every single minute of playing the toon... until... last night. I was reviewing my then current loadout, and decided to opt in for some more mandatory "heal" sets. After I purchased my power/skill reset, NONE, I mean NONE, absolutely ZERO, of my powers will combo. The animations don't even look the same. Has anyone else experienced this happening, or does anyone know a fix for this?
  2. AIpha New Player

Are you sure you have the power unlocked that you are trying to combo too? I'm having no issues with any of my combos.
    • Like x 1
  3. Absolushan New Player

Wow... that makes total sense Alpha... Omg. I didn't think about that when I reset. The combos I was using before were unlocked in both trees. Here I've been wracking my brain all day, trying to figure this out... HAH! :) Thanks!
  4. Absolushan New Player

Now my lunch break needs to come on so I can fix my set! LOL!
  5. Ilunis Dedicated Player

:D And thus, a crisis has been averted.
    Btw, I ******* love this power set. So much fun.
  6. AIpha New Player

glad I could help :D
  7. Absolushan New Player

Yes! I was amped up when I seen the release for this DLC. I had not played in almost a year, and now I'm in pretty heavy with the set. It's amazing imo.
  8. Absolushan New Player

So any thoughts on leveling as a celestial healer? I'm trying to figure out the best powers/combos for lower level alerts etc. I seem to do good currently. Just looking for some insight or opinions.