Loot in new DLC

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dump Truck, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whiteroom New Player

And with how they released the most difficult stuff first. Will anything but the new power in this DLC hold your intrest for more than a couple weeks? T5is messed up all around. I really hope they learn from this one moving forward.
    • Like x 3
  2. Lanternius New Player

"What's this Paradox Wave Glitch? What's this game glitch? I don't care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the devs in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man - ha ha! I would have glitched you in the walk-in Saturday. I glitch you in the walk-in next Wednesday instead. Wooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby! -Jesus Quintana
  3. Statman New Player

I think they've already admitted to this, lol.

I think I much prefer Son's of Trigon (at least the sound of it!) over Origin Crisis. I much prefer Duos and Alerts than Operations (at least these super long ones) and Raids. The solos drain ya after a handful of runs too. I got over raids when I got over pugging, but I've also become a much more casual player than I once was. I don't think I'll get tired of this DLC as quickly as I did Origin Crisis, tbh, the large group DLC's just aren't my thing.

I am excited looking forward as they will be releasing future Tiers in small group DLC's in preparation for the harder large group DLC's. It's a much better set up than they've gone with this Tier - but I also think they felt rushed to bring out Tier 5 as it had been so long since Tier 4, they kind of had to put it into DLC7.
    • Like x 1
  4. Archsprite Well-Known Player

--xXx420xSxWxAxGxGxOxNx024xXx
  5. Whiteroom New Player

Yeah, I'm really hoping for the same. Progressing through the teir makes so much more sense in every way. I really don't mind ops though. I like them better than raids. The whole, go here, kill five of these, go there, kill five of those is a bit redundant though.
  6. Statman New Player

I don't mind Ops in general, just these ones drain my life. They sometimes just take more time than I care to spend on them, lol.
  7. Clip New Player

Origin crisis sucked big time. I mean the bosses are only hard cause they keep hitting for over 100k damage. So i really look forward to the next dlc with raids and i hope they show us that they can do better than they did in OC.
    But the timing for this poor t5 raids was bad. I bet this raid was a reason why some people were pissed and went to FF.
    like i said before the devs can do it better than they did with the last dlc so i will keep playing dc, i just hope the bosses in the next raids will be different and not only hitting for 500k damage instead to 100k like they do now :D
  8. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

God damn you Walter! You ****in' *******! Everything's a ****in' travesty with you, man! And what was all that **** about glitching paradox? What the ****, has anything got to do with glitching paradox? What the **** are you talking about?
    The Dude
    • Like x 1
  9. Stitch Well-Known Player

"You want a glitch? I can get you a glitch, believe me. There ware ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about, believe me. Hell, I can get you a glitch by 3 o'clock this afternoon...with extra loot. These ******* amateurs..." -Walter Sobchak
  10. Ala Rebelde New Player

"
    The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of The Paradox Glitchers is that Good Dev's Do Nothing"
    J.F.Kennedy.

11. NexGen New Player

"Devs, it's your fault I'm bored! There's nothing worth doing in this new dlc and all the gear is junk! It shouldn't matter that I glitched wave endlessly and now have nothing to do for 6 months! I guess I could actually learn how to do wave properly.......nah!" -Most ps3 players
    • Like x 4
  12. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Man, if my ****in' ex-wife asked me to take care of her ****in' dog while she and her boyfriend went and glitched paradox I'd tell her to go **** herself.
    The Dude
  13. Ala Rebelde New Player

Walter, ya know, it's Smokey. So his toe slipped over the Paradox Glitch a little, big deal. It's just a game, man.
    The Dude.
  14. Stitch Well-Known Player

"Really, Dude, you surprise me. They're not gonna glitch ****, they're not gonna do ****. What can they do? They're a bunch of ****in' amateurs, and meanwhile, look at the bottom line: Who's sittin' on a million ****in' pieces of gear? Am I wrong?" -Walter Sobchak
    • Like x 1
  15. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Walter, the paradox glitch peed on my rug, I can't go give it a bill, so what the **** are you talking about?
    The Dude
  16. Stitch Well-Known Player

"When you get a divorce you get a new license? You turn in your library card? You *stop* glitching Paradox?" -Walter Sobchak
  17. Master Manipulator New Player

I know your just trying to jump on the quote train with The Rebels...

But... this quote is sadly inaccurate...

Even without the glitch the only upgrade in gear would still only be in the Origin Crisis DLC... sans the new trinkets
  18. Dump Truck New Player

I'm more excited to drink the delicious tears of those who cannot beat paradox without the glitch.
  19. Whiteroom New Player

Why would they cry, they'll just beat it when T6 comes out...
  20. Master Manipulator New Player

T6 wont help them... the one shots... will still one shot even in T6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.