Cameron Diaz as Wonder Woman

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Ace1, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Meta Flare New Player

she would prob be my second choice but i kinda have an issue with her already being in a superhero movie. not a big one, i mean if she was ww id get over it and go see it.

but even with caranos redubbing, she def has acting ability and potential. not to mention the fact that she looks like ww and is a bad A, tough, and would do her own stunts which always helps. plus with her fighting ability it could allow for the film to be more "realistic" as far as the combat goes since ww is one of the best trained fighters in dc.
    • Like x 1
  2. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Gina Carano as WW maybe, maybe not but I do so have the hots for her ever since the first time I saw her on American Gladiators.

I'm in total agreement anything Kelly Brook is in is worth taking a look at :D, there are few punch lines to add but I'll let you all think of them yourselves, you were going to anyway.
  3. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Going by looks only I nominate Sierra Edwards, I'm watching a Big Bang rerun and she was Howard's hooker lol.
    She's 5'11'' and has shoulders wide enough to be a line backer![IMG]Dye her hair and put her in the gym to muscle up the arms some and wow, That's some yummy Wonder Woman![IMG][IMG]
  4. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Katharine McPhee is an incredible actress! But I think she'd make a much better Donna Troy than Wonder Woman.
  5. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Maggie Q would make SUCH a good Wonder Woman (ethnicity aside)! Anyone who's seen her as Nikita would probably agree. As for Supergirl, I'd still go for Laura Vandervoort, who played her in Smallville, and did a fantastic job, IMO.

As for Cameron Diaz, I just don't think I'd be able to take her seriously enough. As far as her acting skills go, she can do incredibly dramatic, or ridiculously comedic, neither of which Wonder Woman tends to be. While she did great as Fiona, that was just a voice acting role, so it's not exactly the same thing.
  6. Failia New Player

What about Kristin Kreuk or Gemma Arterton ? Can't have someone too old if it's going to be an origin type story. I also like Ashley Greene.
    • Like x 1
  7. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

why is her head the size of a 6 year old?
  8. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

She does have a big melon huh? LOL...maybe the tiara would cover up that big forehead!:D
    Posted this really just as a joke, was reading this thread while watching Big Bang and was like DAMN that's a big ****!!! LOL
    • Like x 2
  9. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

all gravy baby she needs a new head though! :oops:
    • Like x 2
  10. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Wonder Woman has to be a casting director's nightmare, matching the face and body is tough.
    Finding a woman that's large enough(I don't want no scrawny lil short WW) and the has the face of the princess of the Amazons who can act is a tall order.
    • Like x 1
  11. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

too bad lucy lawless is too old now[IMG]
    • Like x 1