Looking for a Hero League (USPS3)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Lucious Langley, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Lucious Langley Well-Known Player

Hello I have a 97 Cr 127 skill point Dps. I have never had much luck finding a legitimate league to do content with. I have mostly pugged up to this point. I'm looking for a league that can actually complete Nexus and Paradox. I also do pvp content and ideally would like to find a league that does a little of both. My pvp Cr is 84. If anybody could help out that would be appreciated. I play mostly at night virtually every night. Feel free to send a private message to me if you don't feel comfortable posting on an open thread.

Thanks for reading
  2. Arsanex New Player

Yo Wasup, I Literally Just Made A League And I Was Going To Come On Here And Recruit.The League Is Called TheExperts And Im Looking For Active Loyal Fun Members To Join If You Are Interested Send A Private Message.
  3. WolfWarrior84 New Player

the league fire wovles is looking for legendary members any role any level any power
  4. Lucious Langley Well-Known Player

Thanks to everybody that sent a message to me. I didn't realize how confusing of a request this would turn out to be, lol. I am going to clarify what I was initially expecting.

* I am looking for a league that does upper level tier 5 PvE content.
    * This league also runs PvP content
    * This league can actually complete Nexus and Paradox
    * I am not interested in helping to start your brand new league (I've done this several times and it doesn't work out people just move on)
    * This league needs to be established with a player base that consistently plays T5 content

So just to clarify again, I'm not looking to join just any league. I do not want to jump into a league just for the sake of having a league. I'm just looking for the right league. Leagues that tend to recruit everybody of all levels don't really appeal to me at this point because these leagues tend to focus on lower level content and not much else. These leagues are so huge that nobody really knows anybody else and they tend to have an open enrollment for all. Don't get me wrong for some people this may be great but for those of us who want to focus on the end game content these types of leagues really doesn't offer much.

So if you're in a league and you could use an extra Cr 97 Dps 128 sp than hit me up if you guys actually run upper level stuff, however, if you just started your league and you are hoping to work up to the T5 content than I'm sorry we're just talking two different levels at the moment. Some people may say I'm being to picky and that's fair but I have been playing this game way too long and I'm sorry at this point I know what will work and what type of opportunities end up being a waste of everybody's time.

Thanks for reading
  5. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

You may wanna Consider Heroes Redemption... I hear those guys were beating Nexus and Paradox right after the content dropped ... we may not meet all your requirements but we run T5 content in a timely manner. also we PVP from time to time. note that a lot of our members PVP and have full vengeance.. you said u do not want another Lg well in this lg were looking for ambitious lg mates who are plenty active and overall just like to have fun playing DC. if your interested im on often just send me a email either via dc or on this post ....