Identity of RicTheNatureBoyFlair

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by N4TURALKILLER, Aug 23, 2013.

1. One_Man_Army New Player

LOL They're not sheep. They're just fans who want to use a catchphrase of one of the most legendary professional wrestlers of all time. There's nothing wrong with that.

Come on, just have some fun and go with it.
  2. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

He's a guy on the USPS3 servers that comes through every so often and spams the chat with Ric Flair Quotes, usually ending with "WOOOOOOO!" It's comical because it usually washes the chat away and everyone joins in. Just wrestling fans, or fans of Ric, having fun.
  3. stayphokus New Player

I'm " natureboy ricflair" on usps3 villain server and I basically do the same thing every day
    any 4 horsemen villain leagues?
  4. Spindle New Player

Because like I said, it get's old fast, is old, and clogs a chat box meant for trade. When I can't find the person I want to respond to in trade because 10 morons made the text fly by too fast with "woo!!", it's annoying. If he and the other children did it in shout it wouldn't be so bad, but trade is meant for trading.

People who think this is humorous or fun are likely the same types who watch American Idol, that Honey Boo Boo show... whatever that is, and thought the Megalodon piece on Discover Channel was real. Just saying.
    • Like x 1
  5. Blue Spectrex New Player

Exactly what I saying, It was cute the first few days but now its just annoying him and all his followers are on my ignore list.
    • Like x 2
  6. One_Man_Army New Player

Seriously? You really don't know how to have fun. It's players like you who take all the fun out of this game. And calling them children is actually rather stupid. Comparing them to people who watch American Idol and that Honey Boo Boo show is beyond ridiculous. Wrestling fans are NOT fans of shows like American Idol and that Honey Boo Boo nonsense, lol. It's time to grow up a bit and have some fun with it. Didn't watch that Megalodon piece on the Discovery Channel, but I would certainly like to know what you think wasn't real about it. I mean, that was a giant 50 to 60 foot long shark that ruled the oceans for millions of years.
  7. The Doctor Loyal Player

Wait a minute, people actually use trade chat?
  8. scotch74 New Player

I should be annoyed but I kinda admire his persistence..and if you were ever a fan of Slick Ric....it's hard not too chuckle. I mean its totally stupid but kinda infectiously funny at the same time. (Yes, I did return a WOOOO one time)
    • Like x 1
  9. Spindle New Player

Yes... seriously. If you knew me in game you'd quickly see that I have a great sense of humour, and find things that are actually fun(ny) enjoyable. Sorry, but acting like lemmings and following suit by spamming "WOOOO" is childish in my view. In my long life experience, folks who watch wrestling generally are the types who watch mindless, talentless, and scripted shows like the ones I mentioned. I know quite a few fans of wrestling, and they all gush about those shows as well. Grow up a bit and have fun with something that impedes on my ability to monitor the trade chat? Nope, that's never gonna happen. :)

I'm fully aware of the extinct Megaladon. In fact, I'm quite a fan of sharks and have numerous books on them (here's one I'd recommend that I got for Christmas when it was first published http://richardellis.info/the-book-of-sharks-grosset-and-dunlap-1976.html) :) The Megaladon mockumentary aired recently during Discoveries "Shark Week", which featured a marine biologist host (actually just a paid actor), terrible CG of a whale on a beach with it's tail bitten off (implying it was something as large as a Megaladon), horribly acted out footage trying to be passed off as real wherein a group of bad actors built a chum-gun and attempt to lure the creature to attack the whale decoy they had in tow (again, complete with horrible CG elements, as well as fake "found footage" of a boat being attacked by what they imply is a Megaladon. Honestly, I'm not sure how anyone finds footage from a boat that sinks in the middle of the ocean.

As for the Woo'ers. Think of it this way. If you went shopping one day and someone in the store yelled "WOOO" on the top of his lungs, and half of the customers and staff replied with the same thing, that would be funny and odd... correct? I'd agree. Now, if you went shopping every day and this occurred each time and went on for hours to the extent that the cashiers didn't ring you through and just sat there "woo'ing", do you not think you'd get sick of it pretty darn quickly? Well, that's how I feel when this boob comes and and clogs the trade chat with this nonsense. Frankly, I think the GM's ought to fire him a message and ask him to cut it out. Maybe even put it in the MOD that Trade is for trading, not "wooing".

That's my opinion, and you're all entitled to yours. Don't bother responding because I won't be back to read it as Ric the pool boy Flair has already taken up 7 minutes more of my time on here than I would have liked.

Just know this though, that for every one person out there who "wooo's", there are many dozens of folks like me who add you to ignore. Your in game world get's a little bit smaller every time you "woo". WooT!

Peace. :)
    • Like x 1
  10. lilithmoon New Player

Beats the usual idiots arguing and insulting each other.
  11. One_Man_Army New Player

Yup. You're no fun at all. Thanks for the confirmation, lol.
  12. darkmoon caverns New Player

Is he one of the annoying kids offering to sell big boy hairs?
  13. Lethal Stryke New Player

Is there really a thread about this dood?
  14. Agnetta Dedicated Player

HD - Rick Flair

15. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I live in the biggest house in the biggest side of town WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  16. XODUIS Committed Player

He's so annoying, ignored on all my toons. Him and Robot Superpatriot. FACT: i hate them both, WOOOO!
  17. Epic Wins New Player

you guys are too uptight, live a little
  18. BahamutMugendai New Player

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like x 1
  19. JayJay2515 New Player

16 TIME WORLD CHAMPION
    • Like x 1
  20. MrLightningGale Level 30

16 Time World Heavyweight Champion !!!

On a more serious note, why not just turn off trade chat or put the chat on a different tab? It's not like you'll miss anything important. The majority of the people that shout in that chat usually shout "FREE NEXT SODAS. BITS COMPLEX GET YOU MORE"
    • Like x 1