Ben Affleck as Batman

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by sman0614, Aug 22, 2013.

1. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Meta Flare New Player

thats disturbing as hell.
    • Like x 3
  3. MercPony Devoted Player

The current rumor for Rocket is Bradley Cooper lol
    • Like x 1
  4. CHUD Loyal Player

Christian Bale was indeed a good Batman,....and I also have to say, to an extent, Michael Keaton. But Ben Aflac??? C'mon. Last time he played a superhero he did do all that good.

Ben Whoflec.....I got one word for you.....

Daredevil.

That's all I've got to say. Remember that.
  5. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Just like Ben as Batman! That's pretty much how I see the movie going anyway.
    • Like x 3
  6. Meta Flare New Player

not the worst choice for his voice. but to be honest i was kinda hoping for simon peg, or (now stay with me) michael cain. only reason i say cain is if they go the more serious route with him but i doubt they will.

to be honest if they were going with someone who doesnt have an accent, which they should use someone with an accent i think, id rather they pick sam rockwell. but im ok with this choice, it just wouldnt have been my first choice is all.
    • Like x 1
  7. LL New Player

Well I hated Man of Steel. Hated it!....so I guess for me they can't screw it up any worse...lol

:)
  8. BlueVariable Committed Player

9. MercPony Devoted Player

I found this on Cheezburger today. A compilation of the internet's reaction to Heath Ledger being cast as the Joker.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. BlueVariable Committed Player

Crispin Glover would have been a freaky Joker.
  11. Ace1 Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  12. Meta Flare New Player

tell me he doesnt look like a cross between kevin smith and colin farel. lol.
  13. The Ultimate Warrior Well-Known Player

100,000,000 year before the end of forever there will be no quarter given. No quarter asked. All movie roles will be fulfilled by holograms of Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. And Daredevil will be the only movie to survive from what you normals refer to as the 21st century. Taking this into consideration I can only state that I myself do not watch movies. I live them. Through an arcane trans-dimensional process taught to me by the Junkyard Dog and Paul Bearer. With that said I have no plans on meeting Superman or Batman. Win or lose there will always only be one hero in this universe that can wear tights like a true professional. And that is why I shall forever be sweating to the oldies with Richard Simmons. Visionary fitness guru. And imp from the Klattu dimension.

[IMG]
  14. Notangie New Player

On the bright side, even hardcore heroes will be rooting for the Joker.
    • Like x 1
  15. TheRealDeathern New Player

Obviously it was not a good choice but an absolutely FANTASTIC choice for the role!!!

It has already accomplished what they wanted, which was to increase publicity (good or bad...it doesn't matter...) and provide free advertisement for the movie to be...

Need proof? Go to Yahoo, there is an article on him being selected... go to TMZ there is another...come here and yet again, the topic arises right here on these forums... the mission has been accomplished, and accomplished well. Fantastic selection, if for no other reason, the abundance of free publicity and free advertising. Honestly, had they selected an unknown or less know actor would we all be discussing the issue? No.

Case closed. Next...
  16. Zuse Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  17. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    KaPow!!

I believe in Ben Affleck!
    • Like x 1
  19. DarthBiotoa New Player

all of you people saying that they should have cast Bale are forgetting one very important thing

Bruce Wayne retired from the mantle of Batman.

Now that doesnt mean i like this decision either. If they are in fact trying to make a series like the marvel stuff, they hould have cast Joesph Gordon-Lewitt as batman so we could see his version. you should never change an actor in an ongoing series for the same character. this is like when they recast the mom in The Mummy series.
    • Like x 1
  20. MercPony Devoted Player

Could Affleck do a horrible job? Sure he could. But don't judge him based on his past roles.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3