My fun conversation of the day

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by LucidityKJ, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Shadow Vlad New Player

Thats a good one. I had a kid say he was gonna report me for winning the time traveler back in the t5 op. I wished him luck, haven't been banned yet like he said I would.
  2. Fools Fire Loyal Player

I've been trying to get Raptor Tech Waist from Inner since it's the last piece I needed for the set. I always ask nicely if the other two DPS could please pass. Last time it came up the Healer got it...

"You just want it because it's ultra-rare and want to sell it at the Vendor."

I wonder how much he got. o_O
    • Like x 1
  3. Deathmark New Player

If you roll need on gear that is related to feats and that you already have, then that is ****** though.
    • Like x 1
  4. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

OP, I feel you.

I've been accused of ninja looting troller gear when I was the only one playing troller in the group.
    I think the accusation from a light dps is less surprising than the fact that I actually won the roll!
  5. Mont New Player

not if i need the feat
  6. Gwalir Loyal Player

How would you need the feat if you already had it like he said? o_O
  7. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

I think that little detail went unnoticed...
    It's amazing how easy it can be to misread something sometimes.
    • Like x 1
  8. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Had a guy today needed on the exact same piece of DPS equipment twice in one run...I didn't sweat it, but my leaguemate was pretty mad. I mean, the guy already won it, then he rolls need on it again? I can understand being mad about that (I don't really get mad in game, unless somebody's on their mic cussing me). I know, off topic...
  9. Willydon305 Well-Known Player

WOW peoples stupidity in this game never ceases to amaze me… You did the right thing, let the moron huff and puff while you relax with a smoke… I guess he expected you to need on troller gear huh? lol.
  10. Yeah that Eddie Committed Player

Well, If I already have the Style unlocked and it doesn't help my stats, then there is no reason for me to roll on it.

I'll throw in a Loot-related story just for snits and giggles. I was in a league Wayward Souls run, which included a new person. We went over the league loot etiquette, in TeamSpeak, and asked if he understood. He said "Ok" and we got started.

We battle to the Giant Zombie near the Burnley Villain safehouse (cant remember its name). After defeating it, a piece of gear drops that would complete my style. I ask, "Anyone need that, I would like it?" All no's, except for the new guy, who was silent. I roll NEED....and of course he beats me.

I simply say, "Oh, I didn't hear you say you needed it also. Gratz on getting the piece." I get back, "Nah, I already got that style set completed, I just rolled on it since the NEED button was there. I just Salvage stuff like that."

I counted to 10, took several deep breaths and a handful of my meds. In the meantime, our Troller, who is a league officer asked, "Didn't you hear us ask around? Didn't you here that he needed that piece?" The new recruit," Yeah I guess, but that's just how I always do it. It was never a problem in all the PUGs I did."

We explained once again we do things different in the league. We had more issues with the guy over the next couple weeks. Clicking on the Gears when we told him not to touch anything. Aggroing any and all adds he could get to, while running out of range of the Healers....and dying, a lot. He is no longer in the league.
    • Like x 1
  11. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

If he didn't stop to equip it in the middle of the run, he may not have noticed that it was the identical piece. It wouldn't have said "Already Collected" when it's just sitting in his inventory. I hope I've never made that mistake!
    Just trying to keep the peace while he keeps the piece.
    • Like x 1
  12. YodaDog New Player

I dont understand what was so funny.
    He was right. Hacking ninjas like you are absolutely ruining this game.

Not for me, of course... but so Ive heard... You ruined PvP too, jerk..
  13. Mont New Player

lol, yeah i/we all rushed thru reading it, no big, aint gonna argue,
  14. Lucaefor New Player

Greedy capitalist pigs!

None of this would occur in a communist society! A "need" roll would not exist to torment people! There would be no winners and losers, we would all get an equal fair share of loot! Look at how your capitalist society destroys the happiness of millions of innocent gamers!
  15. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

My league and I were running HQ WT. And everyone knows since it's come out it's laggy and wierd. I can never see the battery to even pick it up. But anyway, we run into the same pug in 2 matches and he decides that the lag is caused by my league and that we hacked the map because the battery is hanging in the air. Lol! He said he reported us for hacking. That would be a neat power though, the power to cause other players lag! LMAO!
    • Like x 2
  16. Gwalir Loyal Player

They had something kinda like that long ago, back when Fire's Inferno move used to cause lag. I knew player's who would purposely hang around with other Fire characters and spam their Inferno moves together so as to make others lag or even freeze. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  17. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

You know I've played fire forever and I never heard of that! That's just... Icky. :(
    • Like x 2
  18. Gwalir Loyal Player

Agreed.

I was actually running Inferno when it started happening, and I ended up removing it from my loadout since I didn't want to cause my league mates (or anyone) to freeze.

Though in hindsight, the idea of a Fire character causing people to freeze is pretty funny. :D
    • Like x 2
  19. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I only had a brief run with inferno. Being a tank in everything I run, most fire dps tend to use it so I swapped it out for Spontaneous Combustion. I like it so much more.
    • Like x 3
  20. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

Thank you for sharing that with me, i thoroughly enjoyed seeing that xD made me lol in real life! Keep the funnyness rolling(haha see what i did there? ;) )!