You know you've made it when...

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Deathmark, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Zuse Loyal Player

there was a scientist that was named after me Konrad Zuse
    • Like x 1
  2. JRsoFLY_123 Committed Player

My power named after me is a 100% supercharge that if you got Full Tier 5 modded you can do up to 400k. You can't touch me cause am just that fly. INSTANT DEATH
  3. thirty six Loyal Player

It must be so awesome to be you... I'm mad jealous bro
    • Like x 1
  4. Deathmark New Player

Pretty sure the rule is its named after you if you had that name BEFORE they put the thing in the game.

There's a gear set named after you. Well partly.

I'd think it automatically makes everyone forget who you are and kicks you out of whatever league you're in (i mean cause you know, lone stranger, i dont mean to imply people dont know who you are and that you get kicked out of leagues otherwise)

Yeah its like Disney has a princess named after my real first name (yeah yeah.... i know). Also a former israeli prime minister (i'm omitting a recent famous convicted criminal too cause i don't think its right they named themselves after me). Also, a greek mythology hero named itself after my middle name. I could do this all day (.........actually not really cause those names aren't common enough)
  5. General Zod 10000 Post Club

I think you're jelly...
  6. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I've been called Quantum since February 2012.
  7. Deathmark New Player

Too bad they didnt call the power Quantum edge.
    • Like x 1
  8. Korvyne Committed Player

yea i was holding out for "Skidmark" but nvm, prob has the same deadly AOE. Gratz :)
  9. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

From now on we will call you Death Ariel!
  10. Deathmark New Player

"You think you're sssoooooo smart."

But yeah. It is my first name alright.
  11. razor Red New Player

My toon warlord obito is currently the main villain of the hit show "naruto".